Chronographes

OR Archer

WKR
Looking for suggestions on a good chronograph. Needs to be archery compatible. Needs to work indoors as well. Suggestions?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I have a ProChrono that has worked very well for archery and rifle, but I've never tried it indoors. I know they sell a light unit for it for indoors.

Kawabunga

Lil-Rokslider
Been using a Pro Chrono for archery and almost put it up for sale but going to get into muzzle loader and think it may be handy for that. I've had problems indoors but used one of the cheap light mods using utility lights and got it to work. Have you guys checked accuracy against something else? When I select sight tapes for my bow seems like I always end up with one that's about 10 fps faster.

I have a pro chrony and have used with rifles, pistols, arrows and BB's out of an air rifle. It worked on them all. I like it and it seems to wrok fine.

OP
OR Archer

OR Archer

WKR
Thanks guys. I've looked at the Pro Chronos and it seems to be a solid unit. Should work just fine in our shop.

oldgoat

WKR
Read some of the instructions, for arrows, you have to be more than the length of the arrow away from the first appeture to ensure the arrow has cleared the string before it breaks the first gate. Otherwise you will get wildly varying results on the slow side!

have had a pact unit for years. nothing bad to say about it . upgraded to infra light kit several years ago. well worth the extra bucks indoors or outdoors