Kuiu Article

bounds

WKR
I hope and pray to God that he isn't the one representing hunters to the Secretary of the Interior. He's not who I want representing me in anything. Do your research and see who he pals around with, and what he has in common with you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've actually met and talked to Jason face to face a few times and like I said, I think anyone here would enjoy hanging out or sharing camp with him. I just don't understand the sentiment of him being a terrible person to have voicing the opinion of us as backcountry/public land hunters. How does him hanging out with a few people that you don't agree with politically make you hope and pray that he's not representing us? My point was he likes to do the same stuff we do on public lands. Yes, you may not agree with him on plenty of things, but talking hunting rights and public lands is what he's there for and I don't see how you/I/all of us would disagree with him on those subjects. And yes you may think someone else may be way better for the job, but this is a step in the right direction no matter what you think of him.

16Bore

WKR
Clearly reading comprehension isn't your thing.

I like Benjamin Moore paint, but have stock in Sherwin Williams. I don't eat Golden Corral and don't drink Pepsi.

Hint.

Alex Trebek will sell you a clue for $400, but you gotta get the question right.

For Gods sake man......

HookUp

WKR
Surprised not one person has mentioned all the free shipping coupons KUIU gives out, we know Rocksliders love a good shipping deal!!!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiaoxu425