Gear chioices for Alone TV show

OP
B

bally

Banned
yeah, any comments or questions for which you have no answer is definitely trolling. God forbid you have to admit you dont know everything, right?

robtattoo

WKR
yeah, any comments or questions for which you have no answer is definitely trolling. God forbid you have to admit you dont know everything, right?

Luckily, for those of us that don't know everything, apparently we now have you to set us right.
Thanks for your service.

boom

WKR
multi replying to your own replies might break the internet..careful. :)

Alone..there isnt a disclaimer up front saying to take that stuff seriously. whatever..in a few season, they will be doing product placements.

StrutNut

Lil-Rokslider
I for one would love to do it and yes, I am taking the dang bow. However, I would not be looking at it in a survival mode, more of a self filmed, self guided hunt for something that I normally wouldnt be able to do financially. While the rest of the crew is setting up camp somewhere for the long sit of boredom, I am mobile and doing what alpha predators do. Eat your mice and roots and whatever worms you find, I am after steak.

All kidding aside I dont believe it is scripted and you can learn a thing or two from some of the contestants. Its better than most of the programming out there.

I got to speak with one of the guys that made it aways is season 2...cannot remember his name but if i took the time and looked it up it would be obviius..anyway. He wholeheartedly stated they had zero input about the direction they had to go. Aside from some physical boundaries and they had a little more contact with support (for health monitoring) than what the show portrays it was pretty much hands off by the producers. He seemed straight up and I believed him, and generally i am pretty quick to throw the BS card if I feel someone is full of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk