Kifaru Shipping Charges

1shotgear has always shown out of stock for kifaru stuff except for on a few occasions. You have to call them to order.

JWP58

WKR
Skd tactical has "ninja-certified $5 flat shipping"...fyi. Not k-gear but they sell good/cool stuff (p.i.g. rifle stock packs)

Haha...something like that, but I do agree that our prices on shipping small items can be dropped.

We're handling that as I type and hopefully this will help shift everyones fire to a different topic....like mechanical broad heads, boots or how the Gritty Bowmen is now using Sitka gear:) You know, really important stuff like that.

Thank you Aron. I just ordered a x-large pull-out (ultralight) and 2 more game bags. Shipping was $3.85. Very reasonable. Had I seen anything able $5, I would have been concerned.

By the way, love my Reckoning, my 5 other game bags, 6 other pullouts, and Tombstone pouch. My Reckoning and Hunters frame are the most comfortable backpack I have every worn. Thank you for all of your efforts there at Kifaru.

I just added a pack cover to my cart. Shipping to 72703 Arkansas residential USPS is $4.39 same a business.

Shipping for a Nalgene bottle is $3.67...

What are y'all complaining about again?

Sorry just noticed the above post.