What the fudge MTN OPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The generational gap will always be a thing, it's a pretty generic way to rationalize your argument if you ask me. The older generations will always find something to complain about with the younger, it's a tale as old as time. I'm sure when you were a kid, the old guys couldn't find anything wrong with how you acted... There are a lot of assumptions being made here.

I don't fall in to the "older guy" category. I'm one of those "younger generation" guys that this - and other- companies are marketing towards. But I have my opinion about it, and it happens to be one that isn't favorable. As someone else pointed out, ultimately it doesn't affect me, so it doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Crotalus

Lil-Rokslider
With the exception of non-profits, my philosophy is that if you can afford to pay for advertising then I'm not buying your stickers.

I buy decals from non-profits and from extremely small mom-n-pop operations.

i will never understand the sticker n the truck... or any other place , mentality. i just dont get it. here in northern california i have seen some ridiculous kuiu stickers in truck windows of adult males. it seems like such a goofy high schoolish thing to do for any product. The whole fanboy thing is just bizarre. if you are a guide who is paid by the company or compensated through promotional give aways i see the rationale but to just publicly display product trademarks is bizarre to me

KHNC

WKR
All I ever see are flat bill hats turned backwards. I didn't know they made anything else. :)

This companies supplements and pre-workout are much better in my opinion. SOFLETE
From one of their product pages:
"*TBNN puts you down harder than a United Passenger, so don't operate heavy machinery or drive after taking it. #yourmeatbatisntHeavyMachinery"

LMAO

Mike

i will never understand the sticker n the truck... or any other place , mentality. i just dont get it. here in northern california i have seen some ridiculous kuiu stickers in truck windows of adult males. it seems like such a goofy high schoolish thing to do for any product. The whole fanboy thing is just bizarre. if you are a guide who is paid by the company or compensated through promotional give aways i see the rationale but to just publicly display product trademarks is bizarre to me

I'm not big on stickers. The various stickers that I've received with orders from outdoor equipment manufacturers have all ended up on my eight year old's school ChromeBook case and bunk bed. Whatever makes you happy as long as it's not a face tattoo.

tttoadman

WKR
I think vendors should think a little harder about who is using their stickers. The hillbilly idiots in OR are more than happy to have "if it flies it dies" "piss on xxx" "$%^& Obama" "show me your &*()" etc etc. and then that wonderful Mtn ops sticker next to it. Don't forget you also have to drive behind some dumbshit who thinks it's cool to have a pair of nuts swinging under his bumper. If I were preaching conservation and responsible hunting, I would be pissed if I was instantly associated with all the other garbage the guy has hanging next to it.

I hate all stickers on vehicles. All it does is advertise what you have inside. Makes it easier to rob you if you already know what is in there.

MIKEYB

WKR
Stickers are for nalgene bottles. . .everyone knows that. . . .and they should not cost more than the damn bottle.

I don't understand the company at all. Overpriced junk (even the stickers I guess) but alot of people buy their stuff. To each his own I guess.. :confused:
Why do you say it is junk...overpriced..

Probably....but the few supplements I have had positive results for both me and my wife...I love how easy it is for people to slam companies ...have you even tried their products?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
The $15 stickers I admit are dumb.

But I am calling straight BS on the rest of the negativity.

I'm 27, and moved here to Utah 2 years ago. I hunted upland birds and coyotes back in California before I moved here and had grown up with my dad rifle and bowhunting for big game. I unfortunately never really got into it.
Once I moved here to Utah I picked up fly fishing, and through watching a million YouTube videos, discovered Hushin. That literally kick started my dad and I both to jump into hunting (for him to return to it.). After them I found the Gritty Bowmen, and then naturally Rokslide.
The so called douchey trendy man bun hunting crowd brought in at least 3 just in my family that are BHA members and are sending letters and making calls to reps once a month or more.

Don't hate it cause it's different. Me and my hush hat and bottle of mountain ops will be part of the hunting world for a long time preserving the conservation way of life for my kids and grandkids.

Sorry for the rant haha

colonel00

WKR
I like stickers 😁
41f077aa6d6478d5c22b8ec9442f301a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

16Bore

WKR
If they called that shit Powdered Water Enhancer with a picture of a butterfly, not one fool here would buy it.....

Fanboy hunters are a funny crowd. The Meat &Tater Corlokt Slingers keep it real yo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.