Darktimber Coffee

I enjoyed my first brew at home of the G4. Great stuff and helping conservation. Bye bye Starbucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graves14

WKR
Heard about this on the shootin the bull podcast and ordered one of each ascent pack. I'm useless without coffee and starbucks really wasn't cutting it. I have High hopes for these and I love the commitment to conservation!

DWinVA

WKR
Ordered some Ascent packs to try. Feel good supporting a company that gives back to conserving the life we all enjoy. Thanks.

God Bless.

dotman

WKR
Tony, did I do something wrong with the ascent pack? I let the baggie sit in the water for close to 10 mins and stirred the baggie around for a min or two. Using 10oz of water and the coffee is nice and black looking but very very mild on flavor. Is this normal, should I use two baggies if I like a strong cup of coffee or did I use too much water?

_TONY_

FNG
Tony, did I do something wrong with the ascent pack? I let the baggie sit in the water for close to 10 mins and stirred the baggie around for a min or two. Using 10oz of water and the coffee is nice and black looking but very very mild on flavor. Is this normal, should I use two baggies if I like a strong cup of coffee or did I use too much water?

Hey, Tim-

Sorry to hear that the cup profile wasn't how you like it :( It sounds like you did everything right. Our coffees
are going to be more on the sweeter side, as opposed to the darker side that have that sort of strong bite to them. Which coffee were you brewing? Our G4 blend is roasted just a little past full city (medium) to try and keep the flavor attributes of those high altitude coffees in tact. Our Colombia supremo is a getting closer to that French roast zone, so it may be closer in terms of strength to what you like.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!

Tony

_TONY_

FNG
Heard about this on the shootin the bull podcast and ordered one of each ascent pack. I'm useless without coffee and starbucks really wasn't cutting it. I have High hopes for these and I love the commitment to conservation!

That's awesome you heard about it from shooting the bull! I had a lot of fun doing that podcast! Thanks for your order, Graves14!

_TONY_

FNG
It was the Columbia, I think I'll try two next time.

Well, darn. I have a new line of "magnum" Ascent packs that are designed for making a multuple cups at once coming out later this summer. Shoot me your address in a DM and I'll put you on the list of beta testers. See if this get you closer to your preferred cup profile.

lam396

Lil-Rokslider
This looks great! Not much info on the website though. Do you have descriptions of the flavor profiles for the blend and the Columbia? Also, what is the weight of the ascent packs? Gonna have to check out the podcast mentioned above. The magnum bags would be real handy for when hiking with my wife!

dotman

WKR
Well, darn. I have a new line of "magnum" Ascent packs that are designed for making a multuple cups at once coming out later this summer. Shoot me your address in a DM and I'll put you on the list of beta testers. See if this get you closer to your preferred cup profile.

Thanks! Info sent!

dotman

WKR
This looks great! Not much info on the website though. Do you have descriptions of the flavor profiles for the blend and the Columbia? Also, what is the weight of the ascent packs? Gonna have to check out the podcast mentioned above. The magnum bags would be real handy for when hiking with my wife!

They weigh nothing, you wouldn't notice a diff taking 10 of these vs 10 via. Packaging is square and not a long tube, overall they do take up more space but not enough to worry about.