Zinke in Alaska

Ray

WKR

R_burg

WKR
But but but but... He's a Teddy Roosevelt republican. He told us so himself!

JWP58

WKR
Well the same liberals that are first to note that "we stole the land (and presumably the animals) from natives" in an attempt to prove how awful people of european descent are should rejoice. Right?

Will the bha AK chapter make a comment?

Or will this be a classic liberal #triggered fest......you can't have your privilege and eat cake too you know.

Last edited:

BuzzH

WKR
Will the bha AK chapter make a comment?

Why? So you can continue your crusade of telling them what they should and shouldn't comment on?

Isn't this a wildlife allocation issue? Isn't that out of their area of expertise?

According to many of the people commenting on the Colorado thread, I would guess they wouldn't want BHA commenting.

Better to allow non-hunters, natives, and politicians like Zinke to decide for us...wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers or give the impression that HUNTERS and ANGLERS get involved in these issues.

JWP58

WKR
Why? So you can continue your crusade of telling them what they should and shouldn't comment on?

Isn't this a wildlife allocation issue? Isn't that out of their area of expertise?

According to many of the people commenting on the Colorado thread, I would guess they wouldn't want BHA commenting.

Better to allow non-hunters, natives, and politicians like Zinke to decide for us...wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers or give the impression that HUNTERS and ANGLERS get involved in these issues.

Whew I was hoping the all knowing lord of knowledge was going to chime in and set the record straight. Please tell us more oh wise ass.

P.s. it was a joke(I'm sure you knew that, since you're the first to inform anyone that you in fact know everything). We all know what bha is going to say about it "blah blah send more money blah blah teddy roosevelt blah blah ect liberal garbage "

Last edited:

dotman

WKR

Really an allocation issue??? Do the Feds hand out tags in AK? Unlike some BHA Chapters I'm sure Larry will issue a valid statement in how this will reduce access which is the BHA's mission or why do we support them?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is coming to the lower 48 pretty quick. Bears ear comes to mind as management philosophy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member

Buzz everyone knows​ these aren't the same issues. A single statement can be a useful recruitment tool, or powerfully detrimental.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Russp17

WKR
Whew I was hoping the all knowing lord of knowledge was going to chime in and set the record straight. Please tell us more oh wise ass.

P.s. it was a joke(I'm sure you knew that, since you're the first to inform anyone that you in fact know everything). We all know what bha is going to say about it "blah blah send more money blah blah teddy roosevelt blah blah ect liberal garbage "

Alright let's hear what should be said if protecting our public lands is liberal garbage. Give us an opinion oh wise one.

JWP58

WKR
Alright let's hear what should be said if protecting our public lands is liberal garbage. Give us an opinion oh wise one.

Oh I'm sure buzz will fill us in on the facts (aka his opinion)

But I did read the article and it appears to be much ado about nothing. A lot of "would" "could" "should"...Nothing set in stone or any official plans. This is called a p.r. trip for a reason...

But should get the chicken littles riled up.

Last edited:
Well the same liberals that are first to note that "we stole the land (and presumably the animals) from natives" in an attempt to prove how awful people of european descent are should rejoice. Right?

We didn't steal it.....we killed them and took it. Last time I checked.....that is called war.....and to the victors go the spoils.

JWP58

WKR
We didn't steal it.....we killed them and took it. Last time I checked.....that is called war.....and to the victors go the spoils.

Don't tell me, go tell all the hemp sandal wearing militant libs that hate America because it was established through "conquest".

Last edited:
Don't tell me, go tell all the hemp sandal wearing militant libs that hate America because it was established through "conquest".

You've got to be the MOST negative guy on this forum, probably by quite a large margin. EVERY one of your posts is shit talking people who don't share your same opinion. You may disagree with people, which is fine, but you could show a shred of tact while doing it.

How does statements like the above edify your life in any way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWP58

WKR
You've got to be the MOST negative guy on this forum, probably by quite a large margin. EVERY one of your posts is shit talking people who don't share your same opinion. You may disagree with people, which is fine, but you could show a shred of tact while doing it.

How does statements like the above edify your life in any way?

I hate you too. Thanks.:cool:

I doubt all my posts are negative. But when I'm addressing you or buzz killington....ya they probably will be.

I don't have the time to dig through 3k useless whining posts of yours, but I'm sure they are full of pompous know-it-allness (since we're doing the general accusation thing)

I hate you too. Thanks.:cool:

I doubt all my posts are negative. But when I'm addressing you or buzz killington....ya they probably will be.

I don't have the time to dig through 3k useless whining posts of yours, but I'm sure they are full of pompous know-it-allness (since we're doing the general accusation thing)

Never said I hate you, just curious as why your always an extremely negative agitator, that's all.

Last edited: