Zinke in Alaska

Billinsd

WKR
I hate you too. Thanks.:cool:

I doubt all my posts are negative. But when I'm addressing you or buzz killington....ya they probably will be.

I don't have the time to dig through 3k useless whining posts of yours, but I'm sure they are full of pompous know-it-allness (since we're doing the general accusation thing)
He's got some anger issues is quite hypocritical, and petulant. He's blown up on me before too. Don't disbarage liberals like you did, that sets him off. :mad:

Last edited:
He's got some anger issues is quite hypocritical, and petulant. He's blown up on me before too. Don't disbarage liberals like you did, that sets him off. He's extremely intelligent, just ask him! :cool:

Or act like an adult and don't disparage anyone, liberal, conservative, whatever. Just act like an adult.

Blown up on you... hardly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Luckily this isn't an important issue. Oh shit wait this an important issue and has far reaching implications for co-management of federal lands

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
This thread is a microcosm of our society today. An issue worthy of serious discussion comes along and within a few posts it has completely degenerated into barbs and personal spats. Sweet. Recommend the moderators lock the thread.

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Gals, I've read that article four times from the perspective of wanting to make statement on behalf of the Alaska Chapter of Backcountry Hunters & Anglers. As chapter chair, i don't see any topic that needs to be discussed.

Zinke stated nothing in that article that should surprise any of us public land owners. His actions, not his statements, are what this chapter cares about. Let's wait and see what those might be and how they affect Alaska public lands and opportunities before farting in his mouth.

I'm sorry if that doesn't do it for ya.

lb, out

Oh I'm sure buzz will fill us in on the facts (aka his opinion)

But I did read the article and it appears to be much ado about nothing. A lot of "would" "could" "should"...Nothing set in stone or any official plans. This is called a p.r. trip for a reason...

But should get the chicken littles riled up.

Last time I checked, unless a news article is solely reporting on the past, there is certainly an inclusion of "could, should, and would". That's how the world works, unless of course one is a fortune teller.

If you choose to only operate on "was, did, and were" that's fine by me. However, you will have had zero influence on the decision making and action taking process. I choose to be involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Schism

WKR
Gals, I've read that article four times from the perspective of wanting to make statement on behalf of the Alaska Chapter of Backcountry Hunters & Anglers. As chapter chair, i don't see any topic that needs to be discussed.

Zinke stated nothing in that article that should surprise any of us public land owners. His actions, not his statements, are what this chapter cares about. Let's wait and see what those might be and how they affect Alaska public lands and opportunities before farting in his mouth.

lb, out

Thank you for your clearheaded and rational response! We appreciate the work you do for hunters and the BHA!

Billinsd

WKR

lb, out
Outstanding!! That does it for me, very logical response. :D
Bill

sneaky

"DADDY"
Ha, anyone who thinks he's the negative Nancy on here has obviously never read any of 16bore's drivel. I think he pisses in his own cheerios every morning just to set the mood.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

WKR
Has anyone here personally met Zinke?

I have. I like to think, and history has bourn out, that I am usually a pretty good judge of character.

I have my opinions on the man, but I'd be interested in hearing others who have been one on one and eye to eye.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
You randomly meet the man but have a gut reaction? Interesting I hardly judge by a single short encounter maybe it had been a long stressful day or he really is an asshat. I don't care either way just do the job you promised to do. Yep he is an asshat

WKR
You randomly meet the man but have a gut reaction? Interesting I hardly judge by a single short encounter maybe it had been a long stressful day or he really is an asshat. I don't care either way just do the job you promised to do. Yep he is an asshat

Part of my question, actually...
I have an impression and I honestly wonder if I'm right.

And I didn't randomly meet him. He initiated contact and it wasn't a brief encounter.

I'm not on any political "team".
This was an honest question.

robAK

Lil-Rokslider
In a related topic what's the latest on Subsistence Board wanting to close North Slope to all non-local hunting.