1 Shot Gear here to help!

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Scott and I am the sales manager for 1 Shot Gear. I will be posting information on products we have and tips on Rokslide so look for those.

A few items we carry are Sitka, First Lite, Yeti, Kenetrek boots, Hilleberg tents, Swarovski, Zeiss, Leica, Vortex, Nightforce, Kifau, Stoneglacier, Blaser, Nosler, Christensen Arms, Sako, Tikka, and much more.

If your not in the market to purchase anything or just need advise or tips on anything give us a call we will be glad to chat and help out. Feel free to pm,email,or call me anytime you guys or gals have any questions. Thanks again and hope to hear from you guys and gals!​

Last edited by a moderator:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Good to have you on here Scott. 1-Shot's always had a good presence on the forums and helped a lot of members.

541hunter

WKR
I believe it was you Scott that called to verify my address on an order of Sitka timberlines a couple months ago. Awesome customer service! Will be ordering from you guys in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It probably was!! we do appreciate it and we will be glad to help out with anything that you may have questions on.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I believe it was you Scott that called to verify my address on an order of Sitka timberlines a couple months ago. Awesome customer service! Will be ordering from you guys in the future!

Scott called me for exactly the same thing as well. I agree, great customer service.