WY Draw Results

Good luck tomorrow everyone! I drew a gen deer and gen elk tag two years running and at this point, with the tags I have drawn this year, I am hoping I don't draw those WY tags!

So I am spreading my good luck out to you all like a sick toddler! I will ask for that luck back next year, it's only a loan.

Well that sure is nice of you! Thank you very much!:D

FlyGuy

WKR
I got lucky and drew a type 9 ELK tag in WY earlier this year. Threw my name in the hat for a mule deer in the same area to see if lightning strikes twice.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good luck all my peeps. Hoping to draw a good type 9 elk tag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarktar

WKR
I wish they would hurry and post them! I will be underwater (literally) from 8amPST to 2pm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
It took FOREVER for mine to load... annnnnnd nothing. Dammmmmn it didn't draw elk. Looks like I'm all general this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My group drew Region J deer that we added as a third choice on a whim. It looks like I've got some homework to do with all the private land. Draw odds for my first choice changed significantly this year.

Anyone know why my onXmaps for Wyoming won't work anymore? I purchased Wyoming two years ago for an antelope hunt. I haven't used the app since. When I opened the app today, it shows the Wyoming layers but when I go to turn them on they send me to a subscriptions page.

My group drew Region J deer that we added as a third choice on a whim. It looks like I've got some homework to do with all the private land. Draw odds for my first choice changed significantly this year.

Anyone know why my onXmaps for Wyoming won't work anymore? I purchased Wyoming two years ago for an antelope hunt. I haven't used the app since. When I opened the app today, it shows the Wyoming layers but when I go to turn them on they send me to a subscriptions page.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you have to renew that yearly to keep your saved maps, way points, etc.

WKR
Elk and deer... General

Antelope and late cow... Successful

Excited to be hunting general after what I saw last year!