my take on the dark timber coffee! my wife the barista's take also!

OP
oldgoat

oldgoat

WKR
Hey, guys-

Tony from Darktimber Coffee here. Thanks so much to the OP for the review! We love all forms of criticism, good or the other. To the few of you that didn't have great results with your ascent packs, man, I'm really sorry they didn't turn out for you. In most cases if your cupbprifile is kind of weak, this is due to the pack not being 100% immersed in the water and could have been sort of half floating on top. Here's a pic of one I'm drinking right now that just hit 4minutes. 10oz cup

View attachment 53025

Look forward to it!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Another perk of taking the pills over drinking a lot of coffee is you don't have to stop and piss on every tree like a dog.

Some of us like marking our territory. Like I always say........I'm just another bull in the woods when I'm out there, except I do find it more difficult to pee while I'm bugling so I'll never fully be the real thing.

Love Sumatran dark roasts.

2ski

WKR
Some of us like marking our territory. Like I always say........I'm just another bull in the woods when I'm out there, except I do find it more difficult to pee while I'm bugling so I'll never fully be the real thing..

I find peeing while bugling is most easily performed while I'm participating in Nude Hiking Day.......

Murdy

WKR
For those of you looking for a darker coffee, I just brought back a coffee from Sumatra that will be our darkest roast available. In terms of roast degree, it's as dark as an Italian roast and will have the smokey/spicey flavor indicitive of a very dark roast.

We'll begin production roasting this coffee next week, and will be available in both ascent and whomebean/ground.

What's the roast on your Columbian Supremo? Couldn't find it on the website.

_TONY_

FNG
What's the roast on your Columbian Supremo? Couldn't find it on the website.

Hey, Murdy-

The Colombia is a city++ roast, which puts it past a medium roast, but the development is finished before the French roast point. It's currently our darkest coffee offering.