Call for prayer

sbcff15

Lil-Rokslider
After having been on this site for several years, I know there are many people of faith that frequent here. I kindly ask for prayer for a boy named Noah Scott from Lompoc California. He's a 15 year old boy and is currently down at UCLA battling leukemia, and things don't look good at this point. I have never met this boy, but by God's hand, apparently I'm a match for a certain type of white blood cell he needs in this fight. I'll be donating tomorrow, but I truly believe he needs the prayers and faith more than he needs my blood. Please, if you are a believer or if you even want to believe, pray that this boy can make it through the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoot

WKR
Prayers sent from MN. I've lost numerous loved ones to cancer-- it sucks! I wish you and him the best and hope he can battle hard and stay strong. You too!

Absolutely done. Asked in Jesus's name to glorify God.

If you ever get to meet him, make sure he knows why he's here and, who saved him.

This. Good for you. Most guys in my church who hold the priesthood also carry consecrated oil with us everywhere. We also believe in the laying on of hands. Use the tools his has given and you won't be disappointed. God bless.

OP
S

sbcff15

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the support. Just getting ready to start a four hour process to collect whatever white cells they need and then it will go straight over to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBCFF15 - Way to go bud, what an incredible opportunity. Thank you.

For those of you interested, you can go to be the match. -HomePage - to sign up to be a donor.

I've been on the list for a few years now but have yet to get the oppotunity. I signed up when a friend from work's wife was diagnosed. Unfortunately I was not a match for her.