Bear Spray holster

2ski

WKR
Any experience with a bear spray holster? I think I'd rather have an after market one that the cheap ones that come with the bear spray. I like my FHF holster, and was thinking about going with that, but I'd rather carry the larger of the Counter Assault bear sprays and the FHF is made for the smaller. I'm looking that the Mystery Ranch one, and kind of like the look. Anyone have any other experience with any of them? Suggestions for some other ones?

sneaky

"DADDY"
I have the Mystery ranch one. It does the job

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bar

Banned
Not sure i'd want to use the spray with it mounted on my chest. I prefer the freedom of having it in both hands. You may feel different.

Beendare

WKR
A holster is more effective if its rigid....just look at the Kydex trend for pistols. Those cheap fabric holsters can slow down deployment of your bear spray....and if its one thing everyone agrees on....you want to be fluid and fast deploying whatever defensive weapon you carry.

Same thing for a pistol [my choice] you don't want your holster flopping around while you are trying to draw. There was a reason the wild west gunfighters tied the bottom of their holster to their leg- a faster draw.

OP

2ski

WKR
I was thinking something on the hip. Because I can still shoot from the hip or start from the hip as I'm drawing, if need be.