Hoyt, Whiskey, Fishing and Eminem - What's Not To Like?

elkyinzer

WKR
Pure garbage. Country radio is a joke. I've been on a major Sturgill and Isbell kick this summer. Stapleton too, he's got a hell of a voice and his commercial success gives me hope that the mainstrean has better days ahead.

Ck out Luke Combs. His #1 Hurricane isn't my favorite but he has some really good stuff.
His song "Can I Get An Outlaw" fits this thread.

awaldro7

Lil-Rokslider
Ck out Luke Combs. His #1 Hurricane isn't my favorite but he has some really good stuff.
His song "Can I Get An Outlaw" fits this thread.

I spent many nights playing guitar on the front step of a dorm room in college with Luke Combs. At that point in time none of us had any idea how far he would go. I haven't talked to him in about 5 years now though.

tommy

FNG
forgot overkill metal church and one of the best slayer just about anything fast and heavy bty you know what you get when you play country backwards -you get you wife dog money etc back nascar -non athletic sport centered around rednecks

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
What....... I don't see the big deal I thought it was good......

Drops the MIC!!!

:rolleyes:

OP
Brandon Pattison
My wife sent me video. Said girls liked it. That was first n last I heard the song. I couldn't tell you what's on country or any radio station. I don't assume music ruined my country. I have more important shit to do, like work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk