Bear attack in Colorado this weekend

FlyGuy

WKR
Last night on the news they showed a family on edge in Florida because of a family of bears that keep showing up at their house. The year of the bear uprising. Everyone be afraid, be very afraid. LOL.

I wondering if this unusual uptick in human attacks is linked in any way to the harsh winter/high fawn mortality rate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Pro953

WKR
Is it really a uptick or just the fact that we are in summer and the number of folks outdoors is at peak right now. Will be interesting to see how the numbers play out by the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read this yesterday. I went to work this morning and, I had to set for a while before it got light enough under the leaves to get started. I got to thinking about this while waiting. It took a while too due to being over cast. So, I was naturally in a hurry to get started. In such a hurry to get as much done as possible before it got hot, I forgot to put my pistol on. I had went down a cruise line for 3000 feet losing a little over 1000 feet of elevation, when I got into some think Rhododendron. As I was crawling through there on a game trail, there was a big ole pile of fresh bear crap. That's when I remembered not putting on the pistol. It normally doesn't bother me to not have it if I'm in big woods. I always wear it in places closer to people though. As feral and, wild running domestic dogs are a million times the threat a bear is

This was big woods for miles. And, I was bothered by not having it. However, with so many plots to do, I couldn't justify the hour it would take me to walk back and get it and, get started again. I pressed on. But, when I had worked my way back near the truck by noon, I walked outta my way to get it so, I'd have it the rest of day. I felt much better because it seems to me like these kind of things are on the rise. And, it seems to me that in years past, when there are many attacks in a short time, the rest of the summer is expected to be the same. Stay safe and armed fellas. I'm betting this summer is going to be riddled with attacks out west with it being so dry. God Bless

Bar

Banned
We have more bears and wolves and way less Elk than CO, so go to CO!

No, we have so many bears they ate most of our elk and they rest of them moved to Idaho. Go hunt Idaho unless you want to get eaten by our millions of bears. Yes, millions!