Bear attack in Colorado this weekend

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Access Denied

Pretty jacked up kid was a sleep in his tent and woke up to a bear gnawing on his head. Be careful out there this year.

chindits

WKR
Sum beech. I heard they just killed 4 bears in Durango. 2 by homeowners and 2 others that had been feeding on pigs and a llama.

Yep we got lots of bear issues this year. We've killed 3 brown bears in town and a couple of black bears. Two people have been mauled. Its a crazy season!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
And yet the whackjobs we have in society today just keep condemning and calling for people to be killed every time they put one of these bears down. They really need a way to track these people down, and then trap and deliver a bear to their house. "Here's the bear you ordered, and we're throwing in a couple wolves for free".

I was in Colorado a few weeks ago and saw 4 different bears on a 4 mile hike, they all ran for cover when they saw me. Hopefully they do the same when I go back to hunt the opener.

Sapper

Lil-Rokslider
The article I read said he was just in his sleeping bag. No tent. The bear clamped down on his head and pulled him about 10 feet.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Last night on the news they showed a family on edge in Florida because of a family of bears that keep showing up at their house. The year of the bear uprising. Everyone be afraid, be very afraid. LOL.

Scrappy

WKR
Why is everybody calling this a bear attack? That bear was not being aggressive at all. He was just munching on that dudes noggin. He only became aggressive when the dude objected to having his noggin munched on.

Foldem

WKR
Everybody please cancel any hunting trips to Colorado this year. It's really bad out there and I wouldn't want anybody to get hurt.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Everybody please cancel any hunting trips to Colorado this year. It's really bad out there and I wouldn't want anybody to get hurt.

I agree Colorado isnt Safe. Stay away =)

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Lots of big bear claw marks when I was scouting my elk hunting area last weekend. Should be an interesting year.

Titan_Bow

WKR
Yep, looks like folks need to start making other plans, Colorado has just become too unsafe to elk hunt :p