Want a First Lite Uncompahgre jacket?

I ended up with two of these jackets. One is not getting used much so I will give it to you.... But I want to see pictures of it in action this fall. So if you can keep this thread updated with pictures, I will give it to you. The jacket doesn't want to sit in the closet anymore! Oh, it's a Large
3d206434056bcc1759a8c64488bb64c5.jpg

Id love it! I would wear that bad boy everywhere. Love to be able to post some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Well Frosty you were first! Do you want the jacket?

Well Frosty you were first! Do you want the jacket?

Hell yes. As long as it wasn't the one depicted covering that dudes hang down. I'll make a video of me wearing it literally shooting a Copenhagen lid at 100 yards. It was 97 here today. Lol.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Hell yes. As long as it wasn't the one depicted covering that dudes hang down. I'll make a video of me wearing it literally shooting a Copenhagen lid at 100 yards. It was 97 here today. Lol.

It's yours, PM me your address

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Well now I just want to keep this thread going so everyone can see Brock! I was afraid these pictures would get buried since we lost some photos to Photobucket. But Frosty you helped that out.

Well now I just want to keep this thread going so everyone can see Brock! I was afraid these pictures would get buried since we lost some photos to Photobucket. But Frosty you helped that out.

I'm just glad you didn't mind springing for the extra $$$ to ship out east.

Hey if I pay for shipping will you have the gritty bowmen autograph it?

I'm just kidding Ryan I'd be happy if you sign it on the inside somewhere. Big fan of all you guys out west been catching you on the podcasts thanks a $1,000,000.00. Stay Frosty!

oldgoat

WKR
I'd be your Huckleberry, i have 21 days off scheduled for Colorado archery elk and then a good whitetail tag on the Colorado plains that goes to the end of December! But somebody is going to have to clue me in on how to post pictures now that Photobucket is charging for third party hosting!

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm really glad brocks pics keep resurfacing too, they're kind of like the manscaping thread, RS just wouldn't be the same without them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

awaldro7

Lil-Rokslider
I'm going to Newfoundland on a moose hunt this September. I can definitely post some good pics in it! Large would fit perfect!

Ebby

WKR
I'd be happy to run it for you! I've got hunts in ID, KY, TN, IA, MS and possibly IN and IL lined up already this year. Would be a great tour for the jacket.

Lee

AdamW

WKR
Awesome gesture Ryan, I really like mine. I might need a Lost Park Parka though.... :D

This thread delivers.

Congratulations to Frosty. Looking forward to seeing the pictures, fully clothed, of course.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BULLBLASTER

Lil-Rokslider
Heck ya! This thread is awesome! And a bit disturbing at the same time. I dont know if I should leave it be and try and forget or come back o check it 34 times a day!