Colorado Leftover List is Posted

JBahr

Lil-Rokslider
System is crashed. People that have been waiting in line are still waiting... Phone is busy... No word when it will be back up.

Yet somehow the tag I was after sold...

CPW's system can't handle this kind of volume once a year, people all over the country are trying to get leftover tags.

OP
B

Bar

Banned
I got the bear tag I was after, and the woman behind me got her buck tag. We were the only ones there which surprised me. Last year it was mobbed.

Foldem

WKR
I made it through on the phone since I'm out of state for work. Held for 25 minutes then a lady came on and said "We can't sell any licenses, our computer system is down. Please call back in about an hour" Needless to say what I was after is gone.

The phone has been a waist of time for me. Numbers are going down on the list so someones getting tags.
Sitting here watching my hopes disappear. :(

btp

FNG
That's so funny. I made it through at 945 and got told it was down. I should have made small talk.

My tags gone now too

wildcat33

WKR
Close one. Took me 70 attempts to get a call through, then i waited on hold for 20. Got the 2nd to last tag for the hunt i wanted.

Bramk

Lil-Rokslider
Beyond sick of this system. Showed up early and was first in line. No one got a tag because of the system crash. Yet tags were flying off the list.. very interesting. Tried for almost an hour and a half to get through until all tags were gone I was trying for. Anyone have any clue who was getting the tags? I was told majority of western slope was down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vanish

WKR
I was told majority of western slope was down.

I was not there, but I had friends in Glenwood and Longmont and the system was down for both of them for the same amount of time.

It was a little weird that when the system came back up there were suddenly a LOT less tags (I was monitoring the lists for them). My thought was that suddenly a bunch of transactions went through. Almost makes me wonder if everyone actually got their tag printed who purchased them.

OP
B

Bar

Banned
I should have tried for a harder tag because my guy got right through and I probably would have got it.

JBahr

Lil-Rokslider
I was told some of the DOW offices had success getting their system to work. None of the License Agents I called or visited could get in until 9:45. Phone was not up until 9:45, I was calling embarrassingly often from 8:45 to 10:30. At King Sooper I was able to get the Mule Deer tags I was after, Elk tags were locked up, and my pronghorn tag went through but the tag would not print... Called back in around 1:20 and picked up 1 of the last 2 Muzzleloader Elk tags I was after.

I can tell you everyone selling tags was pissed at the new system, I was transferred to a few weird non DOW offices with my tag not printing issue and no one could explain how tags were disappearing while the system was down.

Davebuech

WKR
I got an elk tag at 9:03 this morning. On the attempt to print my bear tag a minute later the system went down. Got lucky and got my bear tag at 10:11 after the system was back up. There were tags sold and printed early, before the crash

OP
B

Bar

Banned
I got mine at a fly fishing shop. He had all my info typed in and his finger was on the button to complete. The second 9am hit he hit the button and I had the tag a few seconds later. The next tag for a woman getting a tag for her husband didn't have his CID number and she had to call him and get it. I said to myself she'll never get the tag. He entered all the info finally and had a hard time, but finally got it for her.

I never knew there was a problem until I came to this forum. Sorry to you guys who got screwed. The DOW up to their old tricks. When I got home I couldn't figure out why so many good tags were still available. I see why now.

swampokie

WKR
This whole process made me sick. 1024 calls for three hours and
A computer crash only to see my tag go in the moments I finally
Get an agent. If u can't camp out ur screwed
I should have known this. I even mailed in a request
Last Wednesday No dice on that either. Crap on it! My last leftover experience