Those familiar with Ketchum. Places to eat

D_Eightch

WKR
One thing we always do before heading out on our Boundary waters trips in Ely, MN is get some good food the morning we head out.

Figured I would do the same in Ketchum this fall the night before I head out and live of mountain house and jerky for a week.

Not looking for those chain restaurants. Something with a home cooked feel. The places that give you way too much food for the amount of money spent.

HookUp

WKR
Sawtooth Club and Ketchum Grill, make reservations. Sawtooth Club has a pub and more formal upstairs with a slightly different menu. They are not terribly expensive either.

The hamburger at Ketchum Grill is all home made including the bun and condiments. The halibut we had at Sawtooth was fresh never frozen. Both places are on my list to eat at again when in town.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have to go to the "Pio" .....the Pioneer Saloon. Pretty good food and interesting scenery. They dont take reservations so go early. Another place to go is KB's burritos. We always get a shrimp burrito when we come out of the mountains there and just going through. To die for.

Randy