onX hunt update

Got the new update today... so far loving it!

Some neat new features... and performance seems to have improved.

Also - says I'm premium and can pick 5 states? Not sure if that is new or not, but would be awesome if it stays.

bowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Downloaded this morning as well. I had bought two separate states before and was converted to premium as well for up to 5 states at a time. I hope that stays.

Update looks great so far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
rileybassman
Downloaded this morning as well. I had bought two separate states before and was converted to premium as well for up to 5 states at a time. I hope that stays.

Update looks great so far.

Same with me - had bought WA and MT - I like the 5 state "Library" idea - check in and out of states as needed depending on draw results etc.

hobbes

WKR
I must be missing something in the app. I assumed that it would be as simple as selecting 'update', but apparently not. How do I update the mobile app?

bowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I must be missing something in the app. I assumed that it would be as simple as selecting 'update', but apparently not. How do I update the mobile app?
Go to the Google play store if you have android or the Apple app store for iPhone. Search for the app and if you already have a version installed just click update.

I like all the features but it's deleted all my waypoints since mid June...not sure if they'll pop up eventually. I hope so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My waypoints are all still there...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've made countless waypoints and routes the past week or two, and now under my content the last marks are from 6/22. I'll give them a call and post an update.
c03012836a4a0a06791fcac9c20bfa49.png

OP
rileybassman
I've made countless waypoints and routes the past week or two, and now under my content the last marks are from 6/22. I'll give them a call and post an update.
c03012836a4a0a06791fcac9c20bfa49.png

Can you see them online?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Savage99

WKR
My waypoints and tracks are all still there. And apparently I've been upgraded from just Colorado to elite. Already saving maps...

Thor0331

Lil-Rokslider
I was having problems this morning trying to update my Utah GPS chip on my MacBook. I called them they are looking into all the issues right now and trying to have them fixed in a few days

vanish

WKR
My Premium membership says I can select up to 5 states, but I don't get any of the useful data in those other states unless I upgrade to Elite.

You guys had me all excited that I'd be able to get by without upgrading!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Premium membership says I can select up to 5 states, but I don't get any of the useful data in those other states unless I upgrade to Elite.

You guys had me all excited that I'd be able to get by without upgrading!
Turn off the state your currently using and turn on a different one and then set that states layers and it'll show you everything

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk