Big GEARUP Giveaway

Ears

FNG
Not sure if I"m breaking any rules by posting this, but please remove it if so. Since many of the companies are sponsors of the site, I figured it would be ok.

We're (Vapor Trail) doing a big giveaway with MTN Ops, Phoneskope, Yeti, Vortex, Havalon, and Skull Hooker.

Prizes are:

Yeti Tundra 50 Cooler
$500 MTN Ops gift card
$200 Phoneskope prize package
$200 Skull Hooker gift card
2 Havalon Knives
Vortex 10x50 Diamondback Binos
$300 Vapor Trail gear package.

Like all of our social media and share our (Facebook and Instagram) pages to be entered more times!

Text the word "Gearup" (No spaces) to 42828 to be entered.

Attachments

• skull hooker giveaway3.jpg
    skull hooker giveaway3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 48
Spam

Edit: I thought this was being pushed by the person who has financial interest with said company... if not, my apologies.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is spam or not but...... I just entered via text, the response I got was "Make sure you've liked all of our social media pages or you wont be eligible should you be chosen!!" So what if I don't have social media or I don't "like them all" even though it says I have been entered and the drawing will be soon. Maybe I am missing something

Last edited:
I find it ironic that the guy calling this spam has a link to his activejunky invite, which generates perks for him when someone signs up, in his signature.

Ironic, indeed. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk