Anybody listen to the latest Gritty Bowmen sales pitch...er, I mean podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodney482

WKR
Haha... 👍🏼

On a side note, these are definitely white people problems. You can't deny that we have it pretty good here and as I read through these comments and see people bitching about high-end clothing, low end clothing, camo patterns, podcast topics, complete strangers "selling out" and everything in between... I highly doubt people in Rwanda are complaining about this stuff.

Good luck to everyone this season and I hope you all knock down a giant... In whatever camo, backpack, Optics, walking sticks, boots, socks, sunglasses, underwear, supplements, shelters, sleeping bags, headlamps, bow, arrow, gun, scope, spotting scope, tripod, dehydrated food, freeze-dried food, Top Ramen, battery charger that you prefer!

Did I mention I was starting a podcast next week? Can't wait!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

LOL I have my kifaru pack in Fusion and most all my hunting clothes are in subalpine and fusion. I love both patterns. Gotta look good for my hunting selfies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tanya you ALWAYS look good ! ;)
In case this is my last post, it was fun ! lol

Ryan, it's cool Bro, just kidding......maybe ...

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Tanya you ALWAYS look good ! ;)
In case this is my last post, it was fun ! lol

Ryan, it's cool Bro, just kidding......maybe ...

Awwww.... thanks! Nope, you just got a promoted to pro-staff 🤣.

On a side note, these are definitely white people problems. You can't deny that we have it pretty good here and as I read through these comments and see people bitching about high-end clothing, low end clothing, camo patterns, podcast topics, complete strangers "selling out" and everything in between... I highly doubt people in Rwanda are complaining about this stuff.

Now this made me bust a gut; you pulled that Shhhhhhh out of ...... ;-). Yep, some people just want to cross the river without being food. Others just want to avoid being the star of a gut method video from Leon the lion. and some men just hope a spider doesn't bite their sack cause the local medicine man won't deal with sacks ;)

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Now this made me bust a gut; you pulled that Shhhhhhh out of ...... ;-). Yep, some people just want to cross the river without being food. Others just want to avoid being the star of a gut method video from Leon the lion. and some men just hope a spider doesn't bite their sack cause the local medicine man won't deal with sacks ;)

I feel like there's a story here....

tttoadman

WKR
I'm just glad Snyder came back from the mountain to do his damn job. How dare he be in the woods so much having fun and testing gear. If you want to hate on somebody, hate em for that.

Do we get to vote on the name for the podcast? I am certain only the most tasteful suggestions will be offered.

sneaky

"DADDY"

Good luck to everyone this season and I hope you all knock down a giant... In whatever camo, backpack, Optics, walking sticks, boots, socks, sunglasses, underwear, supplements, shelters, sleeping bags, headlamps, bow, arrow, gun, scope, spotting scope, tripod, dehydrated food, freeze-dried food, Top Ramen, battery charger that you prefer!

Did I mention I was starting a podcast next week? Can't wait!

Nope, in Rwanda they are talking about how not to get eaten by lions, trampled by elephants or drowned by hippos.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Boudreaux

Lil-Rokslider
I cannot see how anybody that upholds our 2nd Amendment rights can also say that this nock should not be freely used by those who wish to use it. People abuse guns all the time--we don't ban guns because somebody got shot.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? You do know that the second amendment is a constitutional right, right? Its a RIGHT, the same right you have to talk about what ever the hell you want. Comparing something that is guaranteed by our constitution to digital technology and failing to see how someone could support one and not the other just shows your views could be part of the downfall of your podcast.

Thanks,
Boswell

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? You do know that the second amendment is a constitutional right, right? Its a RIGHT, the same right you have to talk about what ever the hell you want. Comparing something that is guaranteed by our constitution to digital technology and failing to see how someone could support one and not the other just shows your views could be part of the downfall of your podcast.

Thanks,
Boswell
Downfall? Really?

You must be privileged to some information that we are not... Can you show us said info please? Or is that just a guess?

I really don't care about the lighted nocks but I am getting some good entertainment reading through all of this, so by all means, keep going. It would be cool if some people posted information with actual facts behind them, but maybe I'm asking for way too much?

I can understand your point of view, but downfall would be a bit of a stretch. But don't listen to me, I'm just one of the guys that gets to see the actual downloads per month and Brian is at his all-time high right now. Again, this is actual fact and should not be listened to at any time.

Last edited:

Griz34

Lil-Rokslider

Thanks,
Boswell
Oh good grief, he isn't comparing the rights. He's comparing the argument the opposition makes against them. Gun control advocates push for gun bans saying some people will use guns to do bad things. Just like people claim we need to ban technology in hunting because it is possible someone might use it for an unintended purpose.

Sent using my Galaxy s7 via the U.S. Postal Service

Oh good grief, he isn't comparing the rights. He's comparing the argument the opposition makes against them. Gun control advocates push for gun bans saying some people will use guns to do bad things. Just like people claim we need to ban technology in hunting because it is possible someone might use it for an unintended purpose.

Sent using my Galaxy s7 via the U.S. Postal Service

Bingo...thanks for saying what I was thinking.

I am a GB fan and subscribe to the don't listen if you don't like it theory. Keep doing what you're doing guys. The content around hunting has never been better than it is today and I enjoy it.

Looking forward to your podcast as well Mr. Snyder...

dotman

WKR
Downfall? Really?

You must be privileged to some information that we are not... Can you show us said info please? Or is that just a guess?

I really don't care about the lighted nocks but I am getting some good entertainment reading through all of this, so by all means, keep going. It would be cool if some people posted information with actual facts behind them, but maybe I'm asking for way too much?

I can understand your point of view, but downfall would be a bit of a stretch. But don't listen to me, I'm just one of the guys that gets to see the actual downloads per month and Brian is at his all-time high right now. Again, this is actual fact and should not be listened to at any time.

The internet is no place for facts!!!!

trdhunter

WKR
Lots of entertaining reading. Interested in a Kifaru/Aron unfiltered podcast. Quick question, not intended to be negative. How long can a pod cast/ website/ forum go before sponsors are needed to keep things going? Seems like the gritty bowmen started as being able to speak freely but as time progressed and sponsors added, some of the speaking freely goes away. I understand paying the bills, it just seems like an industry wide thing that occurs as things grow.

The important thing is like Aron said, the problems are pretty insignificant compared to what others face. Archery season starts in 2 weeks, my first world problems are not getting enough time off work to hunt.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Lots of entertaining reading. Interested in a Kifaru/Aron unfiltered podcast. Quick question, not intended to be negative. How long can a pod cast/ website/ forum go before sponsors are needed to keep things going? Seems like the gritty bowmen started as being able to speak freely but as time progressed and sponsors added, some of the speaking freely goes away. I understand paying the bills, it just seems like an industry wide thing that occurs as things grow.

The important thing is like Aron said, the problems are pretty insignificant compared to what others face. Archery season starts in 2 weeks, my first world problems are not getting enough time off work to hunt.
Kifaru is paying for this podcast, so sponsors won't be needed.

micus

Lil-Rokslider

I'm stoked for this podcast big time. Shits gonna get expensive I can tell already. I used to just wander around the bush looking for animals like an idiot before GB.

Now I wander around like an idiot with a Kifaru frame/pack, a GPS with a compass on it, and a Petzl E-light I loose every other trip.

thanks AARON....

Attachments

• South park meme 1.jpg
    South park meme 1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 105

that's code for its sponsored by kifaru. =0P

busting your balls... I would assume kifaru wont make packs in a Sitka pattern because Sitka makes packs... and I believe there was a GB with brinker a while back where he talked about trying to make better packs and knows they aren't up to par with some...

and speaking of brinker...

you should totally sing your intro and outro music... youre heart is bigger than your voice but its perfect... just do something other than garth brooks...

as for the nocks... they are just a tech catalyst... this nock, that expandable broadhead, this mapping software, landowner tags, governor tags, gun rights, spear hunting, trail cams forcing some dog, goat, mule, llama to carry your gear... the damn season needs to start asap so we stop killing eachother with these posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.