Kifaru shipping times

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
I don't get it!!! Yes, it is the busy season but I ordered a set of buckles and some one wraps on July 20 and just today got a shipping notification. 14 days to get these out the door is Total BS.

Brett Mathews

jestanw1

FNG
Sounds like something you should take up with Kifaru. No one here can help you get it out the door faster, and if you're looking for sympathy I don't think you'll find it. I don't own a single product of Kifaru so i'm not a fanboy. I just don't get these type of posts. If you have a problem with company "XYZ" then take it up with the company.

I even went through the "trouble" of finding you the phone number for them
Phone: (303) 278-9155

mvmnts

WKR
I ordered some pullouts in mid July and from click to delivery it took 6 days. 14 days sounds unusual.

I just ordered my first Kifaru frame and bag on July 20th with an estimated delivery date of Aug 18th. Later that night I ordered a medium belt pouch with a delivery date of Aug 11. According to the shipping tracking I'm getting a package from Kifaru tomorrow. I'm betting it's the pouch but it's still a week early and I'm hopeful that my bag will be early as well. I've got no complaints.

Of course, I'm guessing because both of my orders still show in progress and I've had no indication what they shipped to me.

Dinger

WKR
I ordered a tarp, sleeping bag and a few other items on 20JUL17.....I was told at order placement ship date was the 03AUG17, actually shipped a day early.

I like the way they do business....just ask about the ship date when you place an order.