Dude Wipes

wooduckman

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody have any experience with Dude Wipes? We always take baby wipes on our camping/backpacking trips and am curious if this product improves on traditional baby wipes or if it's all marketing. We'd use them for taking a back country shower and just keeping clean in general after butchering an email, prior to eating, etc. Here's their URL for those interested- DUDE Products, Wipes For Men, Flushable DUDE Wipes & DUDE Shower Body – DudeProducts

dotman

WKR
Has to be marketing, I'll stick with unscented cheap as poop baby wipes.

Cub10

Lil-Rokslider
Haha I'll stay buying baby wipes. Feels good going to sleep just a bit less stinky haha.

Kilo184

FNG
Does anybody dry their wipes out to make them lighter? Friend of mine said that he did, wondering what everyone else does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody dry their wipes out to make them lighter? Friend of mine said that he did, wondering what everyone else does.

I did by accident. They worked fine after being re-moistened.

Squirrels

WKR

Second on this, no issues rehydrating them, you would be surprised how much weight that is

dotman

WKR

I do, just add water before use and your good to go.