Ketchum, ID RMGA Goat Survey

mmw194287

WKR
Wanted to bring this weekend's Rocky Mountain Goat Alliance-sponsored goat count to the attention of Roksliders who might be interested in participating. These are great events--lots of fun, beautiful country, good people, and much appreciated by wildlife management professionals. This survey only came together at the very last minute, and we're hoping to drum up as many volunteers as we can.

There's a post on the RMGA Facebook with info, and I've copied and pasted the text below:

Ketchum, Idaho Volunteers needed THIS WEEKEND!

Our conservation partners at First Lite Hunting and Idaho Fish & Game are looking for backcountry volunteers for a survey taking place THIS weekend in Idaho's Pioneer Mountains. The project will kickoff on Friday at 5:30pm at the First Lite Headquarters in Ketchum, Idaho. Project Leader, Ford Van Fossan, will cover search areas and objectives. We will distribute survey material to volunteers.

If interested in volunteering, please contact Ford Van Fossan at :: [email protected]

I'm familiar with the WA one and have heard great things. Wish it was closer and I wasn't slammed with work at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk