Opticsagent.com ????

WyoElk

WKR
Anyone ordered from this outfit? Their prices look good and it's on name brand scopes. I'm a little Leary but all the online reviews and scam checks look good. I guess I can always dispute a charge with my credit company too but I'd rather avoid the hassle. Thanks for the info.

OP
W

WyoElk

WKR
So I wanted to post a quick follow-up since the responses to this thread were so overwhelming :)

I decided to go ahead and give this place a shot. The price along with free shipping seemed too good to be true but I figured as long as I used my credit card I could always dispute it with them if needed. Before I ordered I called and Leupold told me they were not listed as a dealer but that as long as their stiff was legit it would be covered by warranty and such. Red flag went up just a little. I was skeptical because I know Leupold does MAP.

Saturday morning I ordered a Leupold VX5HD 3-15X44 CDS-ZL2. The price was $704 and free shipping. The scope MSRP is $1169 and street price ~$900. I immediately got a order confirmation email which was followed shortly by an order processing email.

Monday mid-day rolls around and I get a shipping email along with UPS shipping number. Red flag goes down a little. I'm still skeptical at this point that what I want is going to show up, slated for Thursday delivery. Thursday afternoon the UPS guy pulls up and drops me my scope. It looked legit and was in factory plastic. I called Leupold and verified through serial number that it was in fact legitimate.

So honestly, I'm actually pretty impressed. I did a ton of shopping for the best price and this place had that, plus free shipping, and I didn't have to pay tax. In total it probably saved me ~$300. I'm not affiliated with them in any way but I think they will see some more of my business.

Information about this company is pretty tough to find so I just wanted to pass along my experience. Good luck this season.

-Josh