Gritty Bowman podcast

dotman

WKR
Figured I'd twist Fuzzy wuzzies tits 😜

So with that last stupid thread about GB it got me, a guy that never listens to podcasts, to listen to the latest podcast with Dustin Roe and Cole Kramer, freaking great podcast! Not saying I'll listen to every podcast but I will say I've always thought of Brian as a down to earth guy. My only complaint, bring the crazy Scott back on!!! He was more interesting then Aron anyway 😂.

Dameon

WKR
I browse through GB podcasts on Youtube and watch the episodes that look interesting to me. I skipped the one on technology and hunting, but I just watched the one with Jason Phelps elk calling last night. Some episodes are awesome, others are just stuff I don't care about. All in all, I've probably watched a little more than half the episodes. Brian and Aron are very honest about who their sponsors are, so it doesn't bother me that they switched from First Lite to Sitka and I have no problem with them shooting Hoyt bows with Black Eagle arrows or hauling Kifaru packs and tipis. Those are all great brands that make awesome products. I feel the same way about Randy Newberg. He shares a wealth of knowledge for free online and represents Sitka, Mystery Ranch, Bowtech, and Leupold. Again, great brands and products, so I have no reservations about the gear Randy, Brian, and Aron recommend. At least they aren't schlepping garbage products at us like so many other hunting related shows do.

Well.....uh.......that's a tough post to follow.

If Brian brings back the Scotsman he will no doubt gain followers. That yeti skit with him choking out that deer was some funny stuff.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I love all of you.....
15ac4bd341b8f1203f1c3e87c4f7d4a6.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What brand of keyboard is that and where can I get one? Looks deadly! Hopefully it's not bluetooth capable cause that might upset some folks......

Unfortunately this model was recalled. It tended to cause way to much butthurt and was deemed unsafe for public use. Sorry man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard that model put off Micro - aggressions and actually destroyed a safe place once. Tragic.

Actually I think Aron meant to post this in that other thread with all the complaining about the GB. This thread is the opposite, well, except for what Dot posted. He was just asking for it.......

OP
D

dotman

WKR
I heard that model put off Micro - aggressions and actually destroyed a safe place once. Tragic.

Actually I think Aron meant to post this in that other thread with all the complaining about the GB. This thread is the opposite, well, except for what Dot posted. He was just asking for it.......

Haha, I knew Aron could handle it 😜

Last edited:

CLICKBANGBANG

Lil-Rokslider
All that thread told me, was that there are people who really think their own opinion of others, and what others do, really matters.

1stoutm5

FNG
I have similar feelings with John Duds nock on podcast, and listening to him as well. He's very monotone with his voice, drives me up the wall

TWGator

FNG
I have similar feelings with John Duds nock on podcast, and listening to him as well. He's very monotone with his voice, drives me up the wall

Agree I like the show but he's not made for radio. It's archery information you can trust though