Plantar Fasciitis sufferers.

Kilboars

WKR
Anybody else here suffer from plantar fasciitis? Just an FYI, Ive been dealing with it in the from of a very painful left heal for the past 2 years and nothing I did seemed to help it until I got this thing call a Strassburg sock, recommended to me by a physical therapist. I bought one a month ago and my pain has completely gone away.

It look over a week of wearing it every night before the pain went away completely and now I can't stop wearing it because I'm afraid the pain may come back. It's feels great to be able to walk pain free again. Been pain-free for over a month. First time in over two years

Also stretch your foot well each morning when you get out of bed and before you take your first step. Just lean back on it like a calf stretch.

Good luck all, if you have this you know what a pain in the --- foot it is

Their description:
0d3d3982d39120480b062ba1b7220ff7.png

Do you suffer from heel pain, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, or just tight calves? Then the Strassburg Sock is just what the doctor ordered. Wear the Strassburg Sock at night to gently stretch arch, heel and calf tissues thereby reducing pain and promoting healthy tissue regrowth.

https://www.marathonsports.com/prod...FVSyyExbu9JmxfN99NqIdqmAWIsWG-XoaAsR1EALw_wcB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this. I developed this problem last year. It got better, but has been bothering me since February after running a couple of 1/2 marathons. I've done stretching, ice, steroids, and a couple of trips to the podiatrist with special inserts for my shoes but it still flares up often.

A friend recommended the sock but I didn't order one til today. Hopefully it will help.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Dealing with a bit of it right now, seems to be getting better but slowly since I dont really take time off. Im about 4-5 weeks deep in it right now.

I had it before back when I was into Ironmans and Ultras and I used to soak my feet in a cooler full of ice water, that sucked. I also used to get active release therapy on it which really helped.

Stretch your calves as much as you can, that helps.

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
I tried all types of stuff myself for the past couple of years. The sock is the only thing that seem to have really helped. That and stretching first thing right out of bed before you take your first steps. Give that foot a good 30 seconds stretch.

dcaf30919509438a55da4f8d2e30e77b.jpg

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
I'm buying it right now. hope it works. I'm in my 6 month of suffering and right now I'd buy a gritty bowmen sitka pack in ASAT if they said it would help my plantar fasciitis.:D

Started getting heal pain this summer. I thought maybe I was getting a bone spur but this may be my problem.

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
I'm buying it right now. hope it works. I'm in my 6 month of suffering and right now I'd buy a gritty bowmen sitka pack in ASAT if they said it would help my plantar fasciitis.:D

I feel ya and that's the way I was. It would drive me crazy. Especially when you've got these big hunts planned chasing elk and mule deer and Antelope Through the mountains. Having a messed up foot does not lend it self for stealth stalking.

I'm being accused by a person that I've got some type of financial gain in this company because I'm talking it up so much. :) But just like you. I was willing to try anything and just wanted to get the word out on this product.