Best Archery Range and shop in Seattle?

Hunthigh1

WKR
Just moved to Seattle. Any roksliders know of some great archery ranges, clubs, and technical archery shops in the area?

Looking for insider recommendations.

I hope to surround myself with excellent archers and improve my skills.

Thank you for recommendations.

Bynumlife

Lil-Rokslider
Check out the Knock Point in Edmonds / Lynnwood area. The guys can seem a little cold shouldered but once you get to know them, they're good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
H

Hunthigh1

WKR
Thanks, will check out the nock point! Any good archery ranges or clubs in the area? Especially ones with outdoor ranges?

Outdoor range at Kenmore Gun Club in Bothell. A good course but it is pricey. $12.50 per visit. Flat range out to 80.

colersu22

WKR
Outdoor range at Kenmore Gun Club in Bothell. A good course but it is pricey. $12.50 per visit. Flat range out to 80.

Don't know if it is true but I heard the Kenmore range sold and is becoming a housing development. I have a buddy that goes to silver arrow bowman up in mount Vernon and the walk through course is $2, it is about an hour and a half north from Seattle though.

I have only taken my bow to a shop once and it was riverside archery in mount Vernon and I was treated great but don't have any other experiences like I mentioned.

Yes silver arrow is awesome too. I hadn't heard that but I wouldn't be surprised. Houses all around.

Ben

WKR
I was at the kenmore range a few weeks ago and they've added to the walk through course, most targets were new, and they were getting ready for a 3D shoot.

I like Kenmore since it's just down the street from me but my favorite walk thru course is in Derrington. Lots of trails and hills and I don't blow thru their hay targets like I do the bag targets at Kenmore. I do like Kenmore's flat range though.

OP
H

Hunthigh1

WKR
Wonderful. I will check out all these spots. Thanks!

Yankee

FNG
Welcome to Seattle. I'll echo some of the comments above, I thought a few of the guys at knock point acted like dicks when I popped in there. A membership at the Kenmore range is worthwhile if you live close by. You get a key to the gate and can shoot mornings and evenings when public hours are closed.

By brand so you may choose :)

Hoyt - Nock Point, Great Northwest Archery (Puyallup), Riverside Archery (Mt Vernon)
Mathews - Riverside, Great Northwest
Bowtech - Rock Creek Archery (Enumclaw)
Elite - Rock Creek Archery (Enumclaw)

As for ranges, spend the extra money Kenmore charges on gas and drive to Skookum in Puyallup or Silver Arrow up in Mt Vernon. Flat range targets and walk through courses are miles better.

ridgefire

WKR
I have always used Bill at the Nock Point and have nothing but good to say about him. Gary at Riverside Archery is also a great guy as well. There is also a bow shop in Everett call Van Winkles but I have never used them. Like others have said, Kenmore and Silver Arrow are pretty much the only ones around that I know of for ranges. Seattle gun club used to be open on Monday night's but not this year. Heard there was a range up in granite falls somewhere but I have never been there.

I have always used Bill at the Nock Point and have nothing but good to say about him. Gary at Riverside Archery is also a great guy as well. There is also a bow shop in Everett call Van Winkles but I have never used them. Like others have said, Kenmore and Silver Arrow are pretty much the only ones around that I know of for ranges. Seattle gun club used to be open on Monday night's but not this year. Heard there was a range up in granite falls somewhere but I have never been there.
There is a walk through course in Granite by the shotgun trap range on gun club road i believe. Dont live there anymore, but used to.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk