Which bono harness

I ordered a second AGC in CB for those non hunting adventures. Great price. $68 TMD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boudreaux

Lil-Rokslider
Here is a review I did of the Muley Freak, its pretty nice harness. Biggest complaint is on the bells and whistles for me, that said its the best one I have used. Although, that Outdoor Vision looks pretty sweet, might have to get one to review.

[video=youtube;SUcBMsaRgfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUcBMsaRgfM[/video]

Thanks,
Boswell

jdk81

FNG
Yes, the Vortex is an Alaska Guide Creations harness. They are the best out there hands down IMO.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Here is a review I did of the Muley Freak, its pretty nice harness. Biggest complaint is on the bells and whistles for me, that said its the best one I have used. Although, that Outdoor Vision looks pretty sweet, might have to get one to review.

[video=youtube;SUcBMsaRgfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUcBMsaRgfM[/video]

Thanks,
Boswell

Solid review, thanks for taking the time
to put that together and post. Easy to get a feel for the product from your video.

My biggest issue with that one is the blatant copy of the Kuiu platform. I guess it makes sense since they produced the change everyone wants with the Kuiu harness, but it certainly has the exact same roots with minor feature tweaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
It's funny, just a few years ago, your choices were about 2 or 3 for the bino harnesses. You probably went FHF if you didn't go Sitka or maybe Kuiu. Now noone mentions Sitka and you have all these new ones. You can buy AGC in a lot of big box sporting goods stores now too.

I really like the look of the Outdoor vision. Kind of an FHF but more coverage. As far as just looking, I think the FHF seems like the better option between it and the Marsupial gear. I like the harness coverage on my FHF. Looks like the Marsupial is just straps.