Kifaru pack

SeanC

FNG
Finally talked myself into taking the plunge and buying a woodsmen bag on the hunter frame with a couple belt pouches to add on. I was doing good till it shipped now I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas. Should be here tomorrow so I'm pumped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
SeanC

SeanC

FNG
It is the little things that go a long ways! Speaks a lot for a company and people for that matter

TWGator

FNG
Damn that was fast, ive talked to you a couple times (the Florida guy) what's the wait time on a frame and pack? I can have someone pick it up.

Squirrels

WKR
Yeah, Aaron has called me on Saturday morning before. Didn't ask him to, I had sent him a text that morning and he called me shortly after. Not to mention it is a quality product.

rlmmarine

WKR
Aaron must have sold a few packs to us to guys last week b3cause I talked to him Tuesday or Wed and bought one as well I know the Christmas feeling
Thanks Aaron
Robert

Damn that was fast, ive talked to you a couple times (the Florida guy) what's the wait time on a frame and pack? I can have someone pick it up.

Usually ships in 4 weeks. Picking up usually doesn't speed anything up other than shipping time. Sometimes you can walk into the shop and walk out with what you need, but that's primarily for in-stock accessories only. It's also gettign to be that time of year, so 4 weeks might start slipping into 5 or 6.

OP
SeanC

SeanC

FNG
Got home and to my surprise it had arrived! Spent the last 30-40 min watching YouTube videos to make sure it fits right. Time to load her down and take a walk now

LelandEOD

FNG
Post some pics!

I got home from a scouting trip on 8/1 where I shlepped my 15 y/o Kelty Coyote up and down the Jarbidge, NV wilderness for three days. (That taught me a lesson). After I got back, I ordered a Kifaru suspension/frame and a Reckoning bag for my September elk hunt and I'm also acting like a 10 year old. I keep checking my mail and the Orders Tab, hoping to see an update. Realistically, I know I've got another week or two before I can expect to see something.

I tell you, I've gone full retard on gear in the past 12 months... Crispi Nevada Legends, Mountain Hardware bag, Kuiu Merino duds, Vortex Viper 10x42s, Honda Pioneer 1000 SxS, and now a Kifaru pack.

...The wife just keeps saying I better come home with something. : )