BlackOvis

BlackOvis is seriously taking all of my money! I met a guy from BO couple weeks ago on Stevens Pass at the Total Archery Challenge. He sold me the Elk Kill Sack kit and left a positive impression on me. After the shoot I decided I needed new boots and started looking at Crispi's. Discovered BO is the US dealer so it made sense to order from them. Since then I have probably placed 5 or so orders now and am always impressed with the product they carry, the price it's at, and how fast they ship. Icing on the cake is Rokslide members also get a 10% discount. 10% adds up when you order two pairs of Crispi's!

Great company. Hats off to them!

Last edited:
OP
I
I can't make this up even if I tried. No more than 10 minutes after posting this thread I get an email from them saying I have won a Alaska Guide Creations bino harness!

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!

Finch

WKR
I can't make this up even if I tried. No more than 10 minutes after posting this thread I get an email from them saying I have won a Alaska Guide Creations bino harness!

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!
I love Black Ovis! Best company that ever existed!

(Patiently awaiting an email saying I won something) In all seriousness though, congrats. They are a good company.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Finch

WKR
Does blackovis own camofire?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Since discovering BO, I have sank a fair amount of money on their site- because I know they share a passion for what I do and they wouldn't have something if it didn't meet the level of quality I need to be successful in the back country. Another great site I am liking is Gohunt. Between these 2 companies, I can safely say I will spend less than I could have elsewhere, get it faster and get everything I need.

it's nice to have a one stop shop if you need a few things. i picked up another agc harness during the last sale and saw that they had the headlamp in stock that i had been looking at for cheaper than anywhere else i could find it.

13bonatter69

Lil-Rokslider
BlackOvis is about the only place I order from any more! They are pretty fast at shipping, price is always great with the 10% discount, and the guys are ALWAYS pleasant to deal with on the phone. I have dealt with Kendall a couple times over the years with Camofire, and that guy ALWAYS impresses. He's a smart cat, who knows a thing or two about business. I will always order from them!!