Traveling and gas

muddydogs

WKR
You do realize that if you happen to hit a place that charges an extra $.20 a gallon for gas your only talking an extra $8 to fill a 40 gallon tank don't ya. While its probably good to keep an eye on gas prices a few cents a gallon difference doesn't warrant driving much extra just to save a couple penny's.

OP
S

ST52v

WKR
I don't go out of my way. I will however plan my fuel stops to avoid some states. The difference between PA and OH is more like .40 cents.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
After the first time I was ever in Oregon I will gladly pay extra across the state line from them, so I don't have to deal with an attendant trying to take the nozzle out of my hands.

Do they still have that messed up law, that requires them to pump your gas? Haven't tried to fill up there since that incident in 1994.

Then similarly in BC where I started filling the tank and went on to cleaning my windshield while it was filling. The attendant comes running out to prevent some catastrophe because I didn't have my hand on the nozzle at all times.......which I guess is a law up there. Sheesh. And then some wonder why us capable independent folks are so fed up with the governments and regulations.

Last edited:

DRP

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, Oregon still requires a gas attendant to pump our fuel for us. Its very annoying to sit at an open gas pump and wait for an employee to finish pumping someone else's fuel before they come over and start yours.