What is your take on this?

dotman

WKR
Really, anything endorsed by Al Gore Jr or Al Gore I have a hard time taking serious.

unsuccessful

Lil-Rokslider
Easy to turn up ones nose to something like that, but if it could turn an elk pack out into one trip.... wow. Just need someone here to try it out and let us know how it really works. May not be as masculine as saying you packed a 300 bull out on you back with all your gear in one trip, but some us have to think about making our already suffering joints last a few more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really, anything endorsed by Al Gore Jr or Al Gore I have a hard time taking serious.

Pretty flimsy reason to dismiss a product.

Not sure how much better this would be than a game cart? It would probably only be useful on logging roads and more well groomed trails. Atleast with a game cart you can quickly dump it if it gets hung up, looks like you are attached to this.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
If I was going to do something like this Id go for something more like this Bugout Hiking Trailer: Adventures with Monowalker | Canadian Prepper - YouTube

Reason being is because its going to put the load on your hips where your more comfortable carrying weight instead of on your back and shoulders like the one the OP Posted. There is definitely something to be said about being able to carry twice your capable carry weight but again this would have to be on pretty defined trails that don't have a lot of obstacles. There are some of us who definitely hunt in areas that have trails like that. But for me I want to get off the beaten trail cause the elk or deer are not always going to be easy to get too =-)

yhc

WKR
To me it appears going downhill with a heavily laden MULE could potentially be hazardous. I don't see any braking system that allows you to control the rate of descent.

Regards,

unsuccessful

Lil-Rokslider
If I was going to do something like this Id go for something more like this Bugout Hiking Trailer: Adventures with Monowalker | Canadian Prepper - YouTube

Reason being is because its going to put the load on your hips where your more comfortable carrying weight instead of on your back and shoulders like the one the OP Posted. There is definitely something to be said about being able to carry twice your capable carry weight but again this would have to be on pretty defined trails that don't have a lot of obstacles. There are some of us who definitely hunt in areas that have trails like that. But for me I want to get off the beaten trail cause the elk or deer are not always going to be easy to get too =-)

Really glad you shared that. I've been working on building something VERY similar to that, and it's always nice to see that someone else thought it was a good enough idea to actually build.

unsuccessful

Lil-Rokslider
Really glad you shared that. I've been working on building something VERY similar to that, and it's always nice to see that someone else thought it was a good enough idea to actually build.

I'm also putting removable handles on the back of my cart so a buddy can help in the off trail hunts