Schnees in Colorado

geriggs

WKR
Scheels in Colorado

I may be late to the news but I just found out Scheels is coming to Loveland, CO.....Loveland North not west.

Last edited:
Seriously? that's awesome!
I have a pair of absaroka and I won't be buying any other brand from here on out. Im interested in their new boots as well.

When will they be opening a store? Link to article?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
That is fantastic news. Cannot wait for that. Will be down there spending money Im sure.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
What sets them apart from the local competition? I've never been to one.

OP
G

geriggs

WKR
Whoops looks like I really jacked that up. I could have sworn my buddy said schnees. How in the hell are there 2 outdoorsmans stores that have that close a name. I don't even know the difference except the website. Sorry for confusion people. My bad. Still cool it's scheels.

OP
G

geriggs

WKR
Now that I look a bit harder.....I see there is a big difference.

Haha well shit! Would have been awesome if they had a store in CO to try them on. Ive been to scheels, not a bad store to have around.
Fng4life, I guess you could compare it to a dicks sporting goods on crack. They have a little bit of everything from hunting gear, i know they carry kennetrek boots and Sitka gear, and then they have athletic gear and all that as well. And dont forget about the ferris wheel! At least the one in soeingdield, IL has it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
They carry lots of good stuff. First lite. Sitka. Alaska guide creations. Kenetrek. Mystery ranch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like the jax sporting goods store in Broomfield.

Never been to Jax. Didn't know that Scheels carried FL, AGC and Mystery Ranch so that's a bonus. Does Jax?

It really is like most others I would say; but unlike Cabela's or Bass Pro it carries the sports attire/equipment as well. So that's why I compared it to a Dick's; just much bigger

2ski

WKR
I got a screaming deal this winter on a pair of FL pants. So when they get rid of stuff they have good deals.

If they make it anywhere near the size of Reno or billings you won't take less than a few hours to shop.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got a screaming deal this winter on a pair of FL pants. So when they get rid of stuff they have good deals.

If they make it anywhere near the size of Reno or billings you won't take less than a few hours to shop.

Sounds like good store. Just need to open it about 60 miles further south.

2ski

WKR
Sounds like good store. Just need to open it about 60 miles further south.
Oh. I live in Bozeman, about 90 minutes from billings....we still make day trips to billings with the main reason being scheels.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh. I live in Bozeman, about 90 minutes from billings....we still make day trips to billings with the main reason being scheels.

Sounds like they are worth checking out. There is a lot of closer options for me but I'll give them a try.

I've found them to have better prices on guns than most at their ND and MN locations. They carry good stuff.