Welcome Outdoor Vision, Made in The USA (and win a bino harness)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Roksliders, please welcome Outdoor Vision. They provide high quality Made in The USA Binocular Harnesses, Rangefinder Harnesses, Gaiters, Multi-shelter, First Aid, and other accessories hunters will find invaluable.

Our own Brock Akers will be testing the Ridgetop Bino Harness/Rangefinder pouch, so be sure and subscribe at "Thread Tools" top of this post for notification. You'll find the products are priced very competitively considering they're Made in the USA.

Give them a warm welcome and be sure and give them a "click" when shopping out your next trip: Outdoor Vision

Also, I've arranged for a giveaway to one Rokslide member WHO'S WILLING TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK via text, photo, and/or video on the optics forum.

This is NOT a random giveaway; I'm looking for the best guy or gal for the job! Don't enter if you're a flake looking for free gear. Enter if you're like these guys who get the gear, get it in the field, and get it posted: Wyobowhunter21 & SLDMTN

You'll need a hunt or two to test these out on, so please post up below where/when you'll be testing and when you can provide feedback.

I'll draw on or about 9/6
attachment.php

attachment.php

Roksliders, please welcome Outdoor Vision. They provide high quality Made in The USA Binocular Harnesses, Rangefinder Harnesses, Gaiters, Multi-shelter, First Aid, and other accessories hunters will find invaluable.

Our own Brock Akers will be testing the Ridgetop Bino Harness/Rangefinder pouch, so be sure and subscribe at "Thread Tools" top of this post for notification. You'll find the products are priced very competitively considering they're Made in the USA.

Give them a warm welcome and be sure and give them a "click" when shopping out your next trip: Outdoor Vision

Also, I've arranged for a giveaway to one Rokslide member WHO'S WILLING TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK via text, photo, and/or video on the optics forum.

This is NOT a random giveaway; I'm looking for the best guy or gal for the job! Don't enter if you're a flake looking for free gear. Enter if you're like these guys who get the gear, get it in the field, and get it posted: Wyobowhunter21 & SLDMTN

You'll need a hunt or two to test these out on, so please post up below where/when you'll be testing and when you can provide feedback.

I'll draw on or about 9/6
attachment.php

I would love to test anything. Not looking for free gear and would t flake! I archery hunt, rifle, spring bear, fall bear. If there's a season I'll be out even if it's shed hunting would love the opportunity to review some gear! Especially with elk opening next week! Thanks for the opportunity whoever you pick! Good luck this hunting season everyone!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I would love to test anything. Not looking for free gear and would t flake! I archery hunt, rifle, spring bear, fall bear. If there's a season I'll be out even if it's shed hunting would love the opportunity to review some gear! Especially with elk opening next week! Thanks for the opportunity whoever you pick! Good luck this hunting season everyone!

I have a antlerless deer tag archery that starts on the 30th I also have a regular deer tag and a A elk tag so I can test ASAP and I can take lots of pics in the field! Welcome outdoor vision!!!

mlob1one

WKR
I'm hunting in Utah from two weeks ago through the end of January with my boys and myself. Archery deer and elk, muzzy deer, rifle deer, and late season elk.
Not a flake and can give pics, feedback, and be unbiased.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I will be doing WA high buck in a couple weeks and would love to test them out. Ive been through, badlands, kuiu, and AGC and FHF and really know what I don't like in a bino pack so far and am Still looking for the grail.

CaseyU

WKR
Free gear. I'm in... kidding. Count me out. I'm stuck on the Klamath nation forest hiking my tail off catching spot fires. Watching my archery tag slip into the horizon! Welcome outdoor vision you had me at USA. I am in need of another bino harness and always looking for THE ONE. I will be trying one of these out this fall.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

UtahJimmy

WKR
I'd love to contribute with a review (and I won't be a proslayer)!!! I've got 2 UT archery elk tags that I've already been trying to fill (and hope to punch them between now and Dec.), I'm helping a friend with WY region G deer dag for rifle, my wife's rifle deer tag in S. UT, multiple antelope tags in WY, and a late season cow tag for my wife in UT. Most outings are weekend warrior status but I'm rough on my gear!

I've been through 4 different bino harness systems and 3 rangefinder retention systems.

colersu22

WKR
Do they have plans for a bino tether like the AGC harness? The built in rain cover seems like a great idea as well for some of us Pacific Northwest guys.

twall13

WKR
I checked out their website, it looks like they make quality gear. Hopefully someone deserving gets to put some good use on that harness. I'd like to hear more about the magnetic closure as they always scare me as I sometimes use a compass. I know Aron Snyder said the Marsupial gear harness really effected his compass.

Just to be clear, don't put my name in the hat on this one; there are plenty of other guys in need of a good harness that can give us a review. I'm certainly interested in hearing their thoughts on it though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

GPATTI

WKR
Yes. Tethers come with each harness, which have a quick release, so you can detach and use bino's on a tripod, etc.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Outdoor Vision, I've been eyeing your gators for awhile. I really like the side closure vs the front closure of my OR Crocodiles. Looking forward to seeing the bino harness review.

Thanks Rokslide for doing these, such a cool opportunity for average joes to try out gear.

MIKEYB

WKR
Welcome OV! That bino harness looks interesting. Similar to the current FHF I run now but looks to address some of the things I would change about it, like the direction the flap opens. The added containment seems to be a plus. The rain poncho and included field aid kit are a nice touch. Made in the good ol USA!

I'd be willing to start a review thread and provide feed back on this harness.

The gators and rangefinder pouch look interesting. Does OV have some other products to come out on the horizon?

KurtR

WKR
I would be willing to t give reviews and pictures. starting in october i will be antelope hunting here in SD then a trip for elk out in Idaho. Then november will be filled with rifle deer and muzzle loader deer. Going to be scouting pretty much every weekend here on out.

Bl704

WKR
NC Archery starts in 12 days and I'm headed to CO in just under 3 weeks. I'd give it a go.

Regardless, I've been looking for a harness so I'll be interested in the write ups.

willidru

WKR
I've got a 3 day deer/ bear hunt in Sept and 10 days in Colorado 3rd rifle season. Might not work for timing on write up or be enough days, but good looking harness. Do they have a Rokslide discount?