Fresh Tracks now on Amazon Prime

WKR
Happy to see that yourself and Steve rinella are presenting such a positive hunting image on Netflix and now Amazon. You are both excellent ambassadors for the hunting lifestyle.

awaldro7

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome! I just subscribed to amazon prime yesterday. perfect timing.

gjviii

Lil-Rokslider
As someone who doesnt use amazon prime, what the advantage of it being on prime as to watching it on youtube?

twall13

WKR
As someone who doesnt use amazon prime, what the advantage of it being on prime as to watching it on youtube?
Easier to stream on your TV, probably fewer ads. Other than that, not much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Longstride12

Lil-Rokslider
Just added to my "watch list" and I can't wait to kill some time watching your show. Thanks for being such a great ambassador for hunters and putting out good quality content. Keep up the good work!

How do you stream it to the TV?

Any number of devices. Roku is what I use and have had zero issues. It is the only one Ive tried that plays nice with everything (Amazon, Netflix, HBO, Sling, YouTube, plus about fifty different outdoor channels). The stick is about $50 and there is no other fees. We cancelled our cable since getting it.

twall13

WKR
Via Amazon instant video on any smart TV or with a streaming device like the Kindle fire TV stick, Roku, etc. You can stream from your phone to your TV with some smart TVs or Google Chromecast to get YouTube videos but it's not as streamlined.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ericF

WKR
Good job. We cut cable a couple years back and the only thing I miss is the hunting shows. These will be great to watch.

texag10

WKR
As others have already said, the two hunting shows I would want to be available to a broad audience on these platforms are now both available. I've got some time to kill after finishing my hunt early, I'll be watching fresh tracks.

Well, it looks like I'm now going to be an Amazon Prime customer.

Love the show. Good stuff. Gratefully indebted for all you do protecting our rights as sportsmen as well. God Bless

I quit watching hunting shows about 8 or 9 years ago because I got tired of canned hunts and the constant advertising. Just recently started watching "Meat Eater" and now "Fresh Tracks." Very good shows and glad to see some legit hunters putting out quality shows. Thank you for your hard work and sharing your passion with us.

Au-en-boy

FNG
Randy,
Thank you for portraying hunters and hunting in the light it should be - non-canned. You take advantage of public lands and you hunt HARD. Another thing that strikes me is your willingness to eat tag soup as long as the experience was great. That is what most hunting shows are lacking - the hunting experience, concentrating too heavily on the kill. With a mainstream outlet lik Amazon Prime, the exposure for the public to a real hunt is what is needed.

Specific question - on one of the episodes you were hunting elk close to some private ground when some dudes trespassed and killed a huge bull that you were stalking. Three guys, one no wearing the required hunter orange. You stated that you had contacted the landowner and the Sheriff. Do you know if anything came of that poaching incident?