Fresh Tracks now on Amazon Prime

Randy Newberg

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
It has been almost a year of work to get this Amazon project done, but we have finally gotten through the firewall with Amazon to provide all of our TV episodes to Amazon Prime subscribers, for free

At this link you will find the first three episodes of our current season, Season 5.

Here are all ten episodes from last season, Season 4.

We will soon be back filling Season 3, 2, and 1 as Amazon approves them and the closed captioning. And we will soon be loading the remaining seven episodes from our current season, Season 5.

If you are an Amazon Prime subscriber and you are so inclined to watch these episodes, it is a great help to us. And if you leave positive comments/reviews, it is greatly appreciated and will make it easier for more hunting content to follow this path.

Free digital distribution is the new model we have worked on for the last two years. Given we have 5X the amount of views on YouTube than we have on TV, and with this new option we now can provide free episodes to the hunters who are part of the 80 million US Amazon Prime subscribers, I struggle to see traditional TV being relevant much longer, at least for us and our platforms.

Thanks for all your support. Hope you enjoy the content.

Watch-on-Amazon.jpg

Fjelljeger

Lil-Rokslider
Mr. Newberg, thank you for WHAT you do and in HOW you do it. It is greatly appreciated!

Grumman

WKR
Great news. I might let my son stay up past his bed time tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finch

WKR
Awesome! Thank you sir and keep up the great work.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for your effort. I wish more outdoor and specifically hunting show would do this. A growing number of people will never again subscribe to a cable or satellite TV package. Thank you for bringing your content to your fans!

1signguy

WKR
Congratulations- keep up the great work! While I don't see any chance that cable/satellite tv go away- I do see Youtube/Amazon etc... being a much smarter sales channel for you and your sponsors...

blackdawg

WKR
Great,,, been needing some good shows on amazon prime, cut the cable cord 18 months ago .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

widnert

Lil-Rokslider
Continuing to watch. been a cord-cutter for a while and will likely never go back. Thanks for your efforts and demonstrating the ways I like to hunt!

twall13

WKR
I saw this pop up on my feed last night and added it to my watch list. I'm definitely excited about this! Thanks Randy!