whats that "ONE" hunt for you

handwerk

WKR
If you had to pull out all the stops, sell a bunch of stuff off, dive into your savings and miss a chunk of time with your family and work.....What would that one hunt be for you?
For me, after years of saving and planning.......I sent off a deposit for a 2019 backpack Dall sheep hunt in Ak.

Grumman

WKR
Probably one of those moose hunts Kevin Dill writes about. Couple that with a grizzly while I am dreaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
Fly in Alaska moose with some gratuitous fishing, with my two best hunting buddies. Kevin Dill lives my dream. I should be booking with an air transport in the next couple of weeks for a fly in trip in 2019. Two years and counting!

bates

WKR
Congrats

I'm excited for you. Definitely a sheep hunt is the one for me.

Who are you hunting with ???

robtattoo

WKR
If money & time were no object, I'd be 50/50 torn between a Texas/NM Aoudad & an Alaska moose. I've wanted to do an Aoudad hunt for years & the moose is just one of those impossible dreams.

daddie63

WKR
It's a toss up between Dall sheep or mountain goat for me. I would be perfectly content with either. Congrats handwerk for making your dream hunt become a reality.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I love to hunt. I couldn't imagine a year of not doing it. However, there's not a hunt out there that I would sell a bunch of my stuff or have my family make sacrifices for me to go on.

Congrats and good luck on your hunt. I can't wait to read about it and see the grip and grin pics.

johnsd16

WKR
Always has been a big chocolate northern Rockies bighorn ram in the snow. Probably Canada. Hope I get to do it before I die or can't physically.

Surprised with all the guys wanting a moose hunt. As well an Alaskan moose hunt would be my dream hunt, but if money were no object I'd either do a stone or a desert bighorn.

I am sending my deposit for a 2018 Mountain Goat hunt near Haines, AK. My first guided big game hunt. The price of the hunt was known, but as a cheap ass the cost of upgrading backpack, boots, and the like is starting to blow my mind LOL.

Good luck with your Dall sheep hunt. Sounds amazing!

DA

CiK01

WKR
For me, after years of saving and planning.......I sent off a deposit for a 2019 backpack Dall sheep hunt in Ak.

Congrats on making it happen. Me being from the east, any hunt out west is the "it" hunt. I have been focusing on elk, but would love to do a mountain goat or moose hunt someday.

OP
H

handwerk

WKR
Bates, I'm going with Matt Snyder, I hunt deer and elk a couple states every year, but the sheep hunt will be quite a trip for me.