Sportsman's Box

muddydogs

WKR
Why would one spend $420 a year on stuff they probably don't want, need or just plain junk? Instead of spending the money each month on some pre made box of junk why not take the cash each month and head down to the local sporting goods store or get on line and purchase something you need?

i feel like all these subscription services you see now like battlebox are just a good way for someone to dump a bunch of product that no one is buying. put one nice thing in the box to make people feel like they're getting some value and then fill it with a bunch of crap. you can follow unboxing videos on youtube and see what these people are getting. try that first and if you see something in the box interesting buy it separately.

Greg Beck

WKR
I've looked at them but always thought they were an awful lot money for what you actually get. Never have purchased and probably never will. However my brother gets the Mystery tackle box one for fishing lures. He's got it and another fishing lure one and he loves em. He bass fishes and he's received a pile of lures and he's uses most of them. He's says its made him think outside the box for his fishing?!?.