Found - unrecovered bull in Crazy Mountains, MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtmuley

WKR
One poster thinks I'm a giant asshole for my stance on this. So be it. My other stance is if I did this, I wouldn't splash it all over on an open hunting forum. mtmuley

KurtR

WKR
The guy who shot it did not splash it all over. Wonder why people don't like doing good deeds they get shit on.

OP
MT_Wyatt

MT_Wyatt

WKR
One poster thinks I'm a giant asshole for my stance on this. So be it. My other stance is if I did this, I wouldn't splash it all over on an open hunting forum. mtmuley

I put it out there to find the guy. Period. I'm not sure how reading this thread would leave you to believe anything else otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtmuley

WKR
So this is a good thing? The hunter walks away with an awesome bull, rack only, and it's ok? mtmuley

MOHunter

Lil-Rokslider

The purpose of the post was to try to find the hunter! He wasn't bragging about anything. When is an admin gonna straighten this jerk out?

mtmuley

WKR
The purpose of the post was to try to find the hunter! He wasn't bragging about anything. When is an admin gonna straighten this jerk out?

This whole thing was sad, unfortunate and I'm sure agonizing for the hunter. I just can't get behind the great feelings that he will take the rack home and nothing else. I'm happy he put an end to it. Cut the tag and leave the whole bull there. mtmuley

CLICKBANGBANG

Lil-Rokslider
It's cool that the forum linked the Hunter and bill up. But is there an ignore user function on this forum?

This whole thing was sad, unfortunate and I'm sure agonizing for the hunter. I just can't get behind the great feelings that he will take the rack home and nothing else. I'm happy he put an end to it. Cut the tag and leave the whole bull there. mtmuley

So your saying if you shot this bull and found it days afterward you would notch your tag and leave the rack?

mtmuley

WKR
So your saying if you shot this bull and found it days afterward you would notch your tag and leave the rack?

Yep. And why is it a big deal for me to have an opinion on this? Someone calling for moderaters because I post what I think. I said I was happy the hunter was led to the bull. I don't think it's awesome to shoot a bull and find it two days later. I guess I apologize to those that do. mtmuley

Yep. And why is it a big deal for me to have an opinion on this? Someone calling for moderaters because I post what I think. I said I was happy the hunter was led to the bull. I don't think it's awesome to shoot a bull and find it two days later. I guess I apologize to those that do. mtmuley

It's a big deal because your putting words in peoples mouths that they never said or implied. Your coming to false conclusions based on what is in your head, instead of forming conclusions based on the actual information. So yeah, it's a big deal.

You don't always have to post what you think, especially when it attacks someone who is doing a noble thing.

This is the best conclusion to a sad situation.

Don't let anything deter you from knowing that.
Great job, yes, great job on helping to bring closure for the guy who shot this elk. I bet he wishes he had a freezer full of meat more than the head on a wall.

JWP58

WKR

Of course it's not a big deal, you're just trolling like always.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I just can't get behind the great feelings that he will take the rack home and nothing else.

So you'd be happy if he hauled the rotting carcass out as well? So he could toss that part AFTER he hauled it out? Does that really make any sense at all? The only thing that would be worse than hauling out the rack alone, would be leaving it all.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please help me locate the hunter here online - feel free to repost to any forum.

I found what I would call a once in a lifetime bull that hadn't been recovered in the Crazy Mountains. I have grid coordinates for the hunter if they can ID the arrow fletch, approximate location and specifics about the bull. Hopefully we can get the bull and hunter linked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome that this worked out, good on you. Sorry to have to lock it though. She was headed down the rabbit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.