I landed a new job! Any OTC October hunts? and I need BLACK pants.

kpk

WKR
I finally landed a job that I've been after for close to 2 years! These jobs come up few and far between and typically get a lot of applicants. The stress of my current job was pretty much ruining my life...and it was time to go. So happy and relieved to get out of my current position and move to a new place...

The way the timeframe works out I'm going to end up with the first 2 weeks of October off with absolutely no plans and am wondering what options are out there for OTC hunts in this timeframe (either archery or rifle). I'm down for just about anything that's within reasonable driving distance from southern MN.

Also, I'm gonna need some black pants for the new position. No requirement as to what kind/style - so long as they are BLACK. I've been wearing the Eddie Bauer pro guides for about 3 years now and going back to jeans may be impossible. Anyone know if the pro guides in black are actually BLACK black or not??? or some other very similar options would be helpful. Any type of tactical wouldn't be appropriate so those are out.

Hunter6

WKR
They make a Prana stretch Zion pant in black. I'd look at those big fan of that pant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Nebraska has otc archery tags for deer and turkeys available at that time. Good luck in your quest. Under Armour has very comfortable dress pants that are black.

boom

WKR
I have EB black pants. They are black for sure. Congrats on the new job.

dihardhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Champion C9 Golf Pants from Target, super lightweight, durable, poly-fiber with some stretch and the price point = unbeatable. $30/retail, $16-$18 when Target runs a sale. I own 5 pairs and do all my early season hunting in them...elk to whitetails and everything in between.