YETI bucket?

Gr8bawana

WKR
I have a useful tip. If you believe it's useless, DON'T BUY IT.

Oh wait I forgot, this is now the holier than thou shit on other people sub section.

Yes, cry baby bullshit about camo patterns, expensive ice receptacles, etc, etc.

Now I'm going over to the pinko commie forum to see how many babies Zinke has drowned today.

I also have a useful tip for you. If you don't like my comment JUST IGNORE IT.

If you can't get behind making fun of $30 5 gallon buckets then you should really... well I won't tell you what to do but that stuffs fine right there. I don't even care it you buy one but you should at least be able to see the humor in it. I bet Yeti sees the humor in it.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Both people exchanging little kid attacks have been warned. Brock,Glenn, thanks for tuning this thread up.

Trial153

WKR
This tread inspired me. I ordered one. I will give to my son to use when we run crab traps in the summer

Pramo

WKR
I bought one to use on our boat, it's perfect for hauling our ropes and fenders and double as bucket. I'm retiring our faithful lowes $10 bucket to home use

D_Eightch

WKR
Good Lord these will work perfect for ice fishing! Finally somebody came up with a unique design that will come in handy for all sorts of stuff.