YETI bucket?

boom

WKR
it's $40!!!

am i missing something? this thing MAKE ice or something? maybe it actually fits 10? i wonder if RTIC is gonna make a cheaper version. :)
yeti bucket.jpg

Access Denied

Rolando

FNG
There was a week period where a lot of their mouthpieces posted social media pictures using those buckets for ridiculous things - sitting on it shooting a bow, using it to hold arrows, etc...

colonel00

WKR
I'm in! Thinking of getting mine hydrodipped to match my preferred camo pattern. Then again, I wear some different patterns so I'll have to pick up a few I guess.

AdamW

WKR
it is actually very insulated just like the coolers so it isnt just a standard 5 gallon bucket. but yah...still seems ridiculous.

If that's indeed the case they sure don't advertise it anywhere that I saw. You'd think it would be one of their big bullet points but I haven't seen it anywhere.

My dad bought a Yeti hat to go with his 2 coolers. Remember the days back when companies GAVE you shit with their logo on it. Now we pay them to advertise for their company. The world is a strange, strange place.

i saw this at my local hardware store yesterday and couldn't believe it.
if you need something insulated, just use a dang cooler, not a bucket.
but hey, if you make it, and people buy it.. more power to em

JWP58

WKR
I have a useful tip. If you believe it's useless, DON'T BUY IT.

Oh wait I forgot, this is now the holier than thou shit on other people sub section.

Yes, cry baby bullshit about camo patterns, expensive ice receptacles, etc, etc.

Now I'm going over to the pinko commie forum to see how many babies Zinke has drowned today.

Trial153

WKR
Yea complaining about a stinking 40 dollar item, I can find 40 in change in our wash any given week.

awaldro7

Lil-Rokslider
it is actually very insulated just like the coolers so it isnt just a standard 5 gallon bucket. but yah...still seems ridiculous.

I believe you are thinking about the yeti "tank" not the yeti "LoadOut" like the OP is referencing.