Feds order access to hunters

Yep. I really liked the part about directing the management agency to amend National Monument plans to include hunting and fishing access. That was monumental in removing that tool from the anti's hands. I'm still amazed Zinke got this done. Because according to a bunch of the political puppets, he has no intent to help hunting or public lands. Call me simple I guess.

lilharcher

Lil-Rokslider
That's because Don Jr and his pops both love to hunt......and have been hunting for years! Given all the negatives, this one is definitely a positive.

JWP58

WKR
No no no, that can't be right! According to all the libs "in the know" Zinke and Trump are all but selling public lands to Putin and the Wilkes. And that's soon to follow, they are the UT delegations not so secret weapon!

bud

FNG
And, one he%$ of a speech at the UN today. Made me proud to be an AMERICAN. So tired of the A@$# kissing tree hugging son of buicks we have had in office....sorry I blew up.

OP
B

Beendare

WKR
I particularly liked the wording in the directive to include, "Target Shooting"

Now if only he would stop tweeting......

Let cut your budget by 1.4 billion dollars, we know your struggling to manage and enforce the lands with your current resources. Oh and here you have 120 days to do this project.....

dotman

WKR
Let cut your budget by 1.4 billion dollars, we know your struggling to manage and enforce the lands with your current resources. Oh and here you have 120 days to do this project.....

Problem we all have, just have to find new efficient ways to conduct business.

Not looking to get into it since I didn't read any of it but wanted to make the point that Govt budget is different than private sector budget. The government is the worst when it comes to using money wisely. Tightening the budget that amount should be seen as tightening the belt, not slashing to the bone.

Schaaf

WKR
Not looking to get into it since I didn't read any of it but wanted to make the point that Govt budget is different than private sector budget. The government is the worst when it comes to using money wisely. Tightening the budget that amount should be seen as tightening the belt, not slashing to the bone.

I would be more apt to believe this line of thought if it was cuts all across the board. Instead, it is slashing the Interior and USDA and allocating those resources to another branch that most would say is even worse at using money wisely.

4ester

WKR
Perhaps we can get robots to patrol and enforce the laws on federal public lands?

We have a whole office full of USFS (Forest Circus) employees here in our town. And they can't seem to enforce any issues, even in the forest 20 minutes away. I think the problem lies in like most government agencies they don't actually do anything but push paper. Seems like all they want to do is make it harder and harder for the public to access "our" lands.

Follow me on Instagram @ high_mountain_hunter

We have a whole office full of USFS (Forest Circus) employees here in our town. And they can't seem to enforce any issues, even in the forest 20 minutes away. I think the problem lies in like most government agencies they don't actually do anything but push paper. Seems like all they want to do is make it harder and harder for the public to access "our" lands.

Follow me on Instagram @ high_mountain_hunter

Every BLM and USFS office I have worked with about gaining and finding access to what is seemingly landlocked land has been extremely helpful. Pointing out easements and roads and helping me to get to MY lands. Their passion and fast responses to me have been awesome.

I would be more apt to believe this line of thought if it was cuts all across the board. Instead, it is slashing the Interior and USDA and allocating those resources to another branch that most would say is even worse at using money wisely.

What line of thought? I'm not saying that taking money from one to give to another is any better or the tax payer, I'm just saying that they are all over funded and underperforming. Private sector breeds hustle and innovation while government breeds incompetence.

USPS lost 5.6 Billion, with a B, in 2016. Why can't they do what FedEx and UPS have been able to do?

Either way unlocking public lands for hunting and other activities should be celebrated.