sightseeing in CO and WY. need some ideas

Luked

WKR
So next year for me and the Fiance honey moon we are hooking the camper up and heading west for 8 days.
we are planning on going to Estes Park and Yellowstone park in WY.
I know nothing about the west. what are some other good area attractions to check out.

JP7

Lil-Rokslider
Snowy range scenic byway, south pass, independence rock, grand Teton, buffalo bill museum. Are just a few cool places in Wyoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
My family and I went to Estes Park this summer. Drive the Trail Ridge road over to Grand Lake, that is beautiful. Just make sure to go when the road is open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyB

WKR
When you come out of Estas park I take it you will go through RMNP, if so head for Walden after Granby, there is a Gem of a pioneer/homesteader museum there. Looks like a shack/barn from the outside but well worth a visit.

if near Denver visit the Cave of the Winds. I did and it was really cool. The tour of the caverns is really interesting...even more so if you buy a bunch of rubber snakes and lag behind the others in the tour to set the snakes on the rocks and walkway. You get to hear the tour group behind you. <g>

OP
Luked

Luked

WKR
well she made the decision that she wants to go to Yellowstone park and that's it just due to time.
so guess that's where we will be spending most of our time.

Cowboy611

Lil-Rokslider
go thru RMNP up thru walden. stop in Saratoga, WY. go back over the sierra Madres. camp somewhere there. than head up thru lander and dubois. to Jackson. probably the best route around here. havent explored the wind river but i heard lots of good things