What other forums/websites do you guys follow?

NDGuy

WKR
I follow Eastman's forum, Field and Stream, and Hunt Talk. What are your other favorite forums or websites with good articles on reviews and tips?

SunShine

Lil-Rokslider
I still think Archery Talk is the most comprehensive forum for archery . Yes there are plenty stupid arguments and fan boys who dog people. Frankly I've experienced that on a couple smaller forums like Archery Addix and Bow Freaks. Couple fan boys start the George Soros protesting of a fellow archer because of differing bow opinions and attack them.

With that all said and done, because Archerytalk is a low threshold for dogging members, it's easier to navigate thru because the mods slap the George Soros archery antifa punks quickly.

After being dogged on a couple places and accused of lies and such and the archery antifa punks get away with it because of friendships with the mods they carry it over to AT and the mods crush em.

The other thing is these archery antifa punks, seek small forums and dominate them with THEIR talk and jokes like a social media for themselves. Scorn off newbies, accept no opinions of outsiders, no welcome and basically because it's a social platform for them, they offer zero archery info.

Say what you will but AT has archery info galore.

This is a nice friendly forum that I hope moderation isn't taken over by the archery antifa of Archery Addix

I like the Polaris, Jeep, Chevy forums. Bowhunting and a Texas hunting forum..because I hunt Texas in Frio County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't follow any forums unless I can read them on Tapatalk since my phone is all I have. Other than here it's archery talk, backcountry post.

Way too many FB groups about the outdoors. My FB feed is overrun with hunting and camping.

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Way too many FB groups about the outdoors. My FB feed is overrun with hunting and camping.

And never ending "LITERALLY $100,000 GEAR GIVEAWAY, JUST CLICK LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT WITH 37 FRIENDS AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, MYSPACE, AND AUTO EMAILER TO ENROLL"

So irritating..

awaldro7

Lil-Rokslider
I use this forum the most but also check in to the RZR forum, Bowfishing County, 6.5 Grendel Forum, Powerstroke.org

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
I spend some time on AT, it still has some value. Also a couple of local Pennsylvania and Maryland hunting forums. The local forums seem to be falling off. I've lurked here for ages and only recently signed on. The quality of the information here is excellent.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
With out Rokslide I wouldn't know where to start if I had to eat my hunting partner or manscape. So many epic threads on here

danarnold

WKR
I used to do some Bowsite but too much drama for me... maybe I'm thin skinned, I just don't care for FB warriors talking shit online that they'd never say to someone's face.
Lotsa good people and info here.
Thanks

napeequa55

Lil-Rokslider
6.8forum
HuntWashington
Nikonites
PredatorTalk

I spend a lot of time here and also on eastmans. Other forums I check on the occasion is rzr forum, keystone forum (campers), and also sniperhide/ long range only. Rokslide and eastmans are by far my favorites

Jimbob

WKR
I have to credit Bow site with really developing my love for archery hunting and it opened a world of hunting adventures that i never knew. Ready Pat's epic hunting adventure all around the world plus there are a few members that shared live and semi-live hunts that were amazing. Also that is where Elkreaper got his claim to fame with backpack reviews. So I drop in on Bowsite every know and then to read some epic hunt stories, few and far between all the other crap though.

Archerytalk is a wealth of technical archery knowledge. I learned about tuning bows, building arrows, and shooting form. Good stuff but now that I have a good technical knowledge base I rarely go there, again too much crap.

Rokslide is my go to though. This place has a foundation of hardcore mountain hunters and everything else is built on that. I have found the general section to go a little down hill lately and only read sometimes but man other sections have the kind of info and stories that are just what I want.

Also I joined the local BC forum since I moved here to get some more local info. Its pretty watered down though.

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
Also I joined the local BC forum since I moved here to get some more local info. Its pretty watered down though.

There was a thread about hunting the other day!

Caught everyone off guard.

A thread about hunting on a hunting forum.

Luckily all the curmudgeons got things back on track. Back to telling people, they are wrong in the abundance of non-hunting threads.