Keep it clean!

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rokslide is a family-friendly environment and your posts and comments should reflect that. Also keep in mind that a lot of people get on rokslide at work and could lose their job if you post inappropriate content. This is a public hunting forum, not sitting around a campfire with a couple of your buddies, use some common sense when posting. Inappropriate content will be removed and the user will be banned.

Live2hunt custom shelters

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the reminder , i appreciate this forum because of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also keep in mind that a lot of people get on rokslide at work and could lose their job if you post inappropriate content.

I hope that line was to strengthen your point and no one actually got in trouble or lost their job.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I know if I had full frontal nudity on my computer and my boss or secretary walked in, lose my job or not, that would not be good.

Jumped on a Toyota forum not long ago to ask some power window motor questions and there among the comments about wiring, gear lube, and switches was just that! I won't go back. And glad I didn't have to explain that to the wife.

William's right about this place. It's no accident that we maintain a youth forum.

Thanks William

dotman

WKR
On another point most companies have a policy against using the internet for personal reasons which can be used to fire someone, usually someone that a company is looking for a reason but depends on how strict the company is. Web use is monitored even if you don't think it is. So point being use your smart phone :)

OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope that line was to strengthen your point and no one actually got in trouble or lost their job.
I have not heard of anyone actually losing their job but I did receive complaints stating that it would be a possibility if someone had seen some content posted recently.

nrh6.7

WKR
I'm very thankful that you guys keep this site family friendly. I wouldn't be on here if it wasn't.

Keep up the good work.

Same here. My wife walks by my chair, sees the black and neon green, and says..."Rokslide again, huh?" Me: "Yup" Her: "What are you buying next???" Me: "Nothin!!!" :p