Vegas Shooting- truly sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I know it's been on my mind all day. Wondering about you guys' thoughts?. The pain and carnage is too much. Those poor people down there, just sitting ducks for this psycho. I know it sounds like a cliche, but pray for them.

The left will have a ball with this on the guns. These nut-jobs make it harder and harder for us gun owners.

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes-hard to grasp this kind of evil. Unfortunately the ignorant among the public will use this as an anti-gun platform based on everything but facts.

A terrible tragedy. Prayers and thoughts to all impacted

dotman

WKR
Such a horrible act, my wife even said she is starting to lean more towards gun control.

Ruskin

WKR
It's an absolutely horrid action. There are very sick people in this world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobhunts

WKR
There are many sick people like the one that went into the movie theater in Denver! And the others that have done the same! But having said that based on how many of us law abiding gun owners are actually not a nut job..I say it is a sad situation... but in no way does it depict the rest of us! No way can some Psychotic idiot that decides to shoot innocent people have any kind of recourse on us as law abiding and responsible gun owners! Its like blaming the hammer for the hand that held it!

Sad all the way around. I'm sad for the victims. Sad for the way the media salivates over these awful events. Lastly, sad for the way these tragedies become politicized in mere moments.

The cost of liberty is high.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Unbelievable tragedy. In a Country like ours with all the freedoms we have, it's almost impossible to prevent a sick person from being so destructive. I'm not a praying man but my thoughts are with the families and victims.

Sad and unfortunate all around. Horrible people can't go to events anymore without worrying of attacks like this happening. Prayers to all involved. Hope the authorities can find some answers as to what caused this man to perform such a hateful crime.

I guy I know had his wife and daughter there. Wife took a round to the neck, not fatal from what we know. Waiting to hear more.

I am not one to advocate for more government, but we as a country have dropped the ball on mental health. Now that there are practically no government run mental health facilities anymore the mentally ill and deranged end up loose and on the streets or in and out of jail. As with a lot of these types of random acts of violence I'm sure it will come out that someone had questions of this guy's mental stability.

The other thing that I really wish that all news networks and police departments would do is refuse to say the name of the individual. A lot of these folks do these acts for notoriety and immortality even if it's in infamy. They have the power of removing this motivation.

Just some random thoughts and opinions on the situation. Just a terrible tragedy and my heart goes out for the victims and their families.

Psychotic people have been using other things with far more effectiveness for mass killings. Like planes and vehicles. Which makes the political leaders who use these tragedy's as podiums for their agendas, the most evil people on the face of the earth.

This is nothing new to human nature. Its been going on since humans roamed this earth. It will never stop. Being that we live in a country with so many freedoms, there is always going to be the bastard action, that zealots will then use to categorize the majority of the people. And, that is a shame. Because people prefer band aid's versus cure's, there is sure to be many a heart ache in the future. Because The closer American culture grows to mimic the European model of society, the farther we plunge into this pit.

May God be with the families involved. And may this country shift its focus on the one and only thing capable of fixing this problem. And, leave our freedoms alone. God and Jesus Christ Bless everyone.

Fatcamp

WKR
Horrible.

Something to keep in mind is that an individual with the intellect of this guy would have found a way. A truck bomb really isn't that hard to make.

mtmuley

WKR
No words. My prayers go to Las Vegas, the victims and all friends and family affected. At this point, it's a bit selfish to think of gun control stemming from this. mtmuley

Jauwater

WKR
As MikeHoncho stated, it makes me sick how fast the media starts politicizing, grinding their axe, pushing the stations agenda. When I woke up, the first picture I seen this morning was a young man who looked like he was laying over his mom, who looked like she had been shot, trying to protect her. A picture like that says so much. Then I turn on the news, and there it is. Can the media not give these people time before they start politicize the victims deaths, I mean damn. These media people are some of the sickest, greediest, self absorbed people we have out here. It’s like the media jumps at every opportunity to turn people against each other. It’s classic liberal politics, while everyone’s heart is involved in the tragedy, the liberals see the perfect opportunity to divide the country, and cause more unrest to continue to push their agenda. They’ve always used the people’s emotional feelings rather then the facts to gain ground. As a gun owner, how do you reasonably debate gun control with someone whose affected, and emotional about what the debate is about. You’ll never gain ground, you’ll just look evil to them, The media understands that. Denver, Sandy Hook, and the list goes on, but Chicago is never talked about, which is around 800 shooting deaths so far this year, and that’s just one city. Just such a tragic thing to happen, and continue to watch the media do the same ol same is getting harder to swallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Horrible just horrible , Condolences to the families of those who lost their loved ones. To me it is just hard to comprehend how someone could plot, plan and carry out such a gruesome act. Much respect to the first responders, men in blue and regular citizens that risk their lives to protect others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounded like automatic fire on the news video.
Probably a "bump stock" on an AR15.

I feel sorry for the families of the victims as well as those who are waiting to hear from loved ones involved. I hope the Left doesn't try and pass more gun laws than we already have. After all, there were around 50 shootings in Chicago this past weekend. And they have some of the strictest gun laws in the U.S.

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.