Sitka customer service Rave

OregonInAlaska

Lil-Rokslider
I'm just going to brag for a minute about sitka's customer service.
A few years ago I bought a pair of sitka downpour pants. On a sheep hunt this September the pants failed. (The welded seems became unwelded)
After returning I called sitka and told them of the problem. They offered to send a pair of the new thunderhead pants to me no questions asked.
I was working up north and had gotten a shipping confirmation and noticed the wrong size was sent. I called sitka and informed them of the miss communication and they then sent the size I asked for next day air.
That was good service, but here's where they go above and beyond.
When I got home from work I was anxious to go moose hunting. I opened the box and soon realized I asked for the wrong size. Knowing there was nothing that could be done at this point I called sitka so I could get the process started for future hunts.
Talking to Ryan with customer service he was trying to brainstorm ideas for my hunt the following day. He then asked me to look for the thunderhead pants at sportsmans and see if they had my size.
I drove down to sportsmans only to find out that they didn't carry the thunderhead line. I informed Ryan and asked for shipping instructions. He asked me to hold off for a hour. Later I got a call from Ryan at sitka informing me that my pants were waiting for me at sportsmans customer service counter.
The store manager handed me the pants. He told me sitka called him and said they had a emergency and wanted to buy me a pair of sitka cloudburst pants over the phone with a credit card and they did!!!
Now that's service! I've never been brand specific, but I sure am now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
They are top notch. Seeing the direction they have taken by supporting some outstanding causes and organizations makes more then willing to support them. Their products and service been excellent. Thanks for sharing

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have had similar experiences, twice, with Sitka. I'll spend more money with them than they lost standing behind their gear. Top notch customer service.